Yellowing leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellowing leaves

Well i left her one day and returned to this one finger true leaves turning yellow from the edges and the rest leaves are a liitle bit yellow on the tip of the leafe. 16 days since sprout gave her biogrow 1 ml per 1/2 lt of water only one time and i have been giving her since second week bioheaven 1 ml per1/2 lt water in totall i gave her this about three times . Fabrik pot soil good drainage no signs of over/under watering .soil for general use no added nuts ph was 6.5 when i bought it and i have been watering with tap water ph 7.0. Exept the times i used biobizz product that the ph was 6.5 so i dont think its a ph problem. Idont think eather its sun burn cause i have a shadow net that reduses 30-40% of sun temps about 20celcius during night and 30-32 during day .No pests. Sothe only thing that comes in my mind its somerhing with the nutrients maybe a deficiency maybe an overnut. What do you thing i should do
    Attached Files

First thing I would do - get rid of the dead leaves on top - could be leeching some mysterious bad thing into the soil - next I would properly pH each watering and every time after that. Then I would take away anything screening out the sun - if you're worried about the daytime heat then get a small fan circulating the air on and around the plant. Get some calcium/magnesium supplement.

As far as your giving it nutrients - she's had a lot already. Small doses are sometimes better.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      The dead leaves are for keeping away sun hiting soil directly and slow down the really fast drying of soil. Ifyou have anything to suggest for this purpose rather than dead leaves i would like to hear it . Also i will start ph my water with pure lemon juice. Nowfor the shadow net i cqnt take it off cause the sun is really hot here and there is no way i could put a fan caus i am a guerilla grower and the spot i have its far away from electricity. Buti dont thing tye light is not enought for the plant cause it grow good . Ihave a cal mag supplmente from biobizz do you think i should put ?

I’m using Biobizz on fast buds too. I’ve followed their schedule to the letter but added the nutes a little at a time rather than one big feed and my NL is looking great. My temps are about 25c max but dropping to 11/12c min, humidity about 50%ish.

This is my second indoor grow after two outdoors so for me a great looking plant is a novelty. My gorilla cookies sprouted on Monday and so I’ll be following your grow. I think you overdid the bio heaven tho.

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      I also think that i overdidi ir with bioheaven. Youhave nice temps. Iam doing outdoor cause i can go indoor for now so i have to deal with nature a little bit

direct sunlight is best but at those temps they should be only in direct sunlight maybe 6 hours. If the container is drying out fast (and fabric pots do) just give it more water...1/2 liter every watering in that heat may not be enough and remember when you water there should be at least 10% overflow ensuring all the roots get some water . Additionally you should flush the plant at least every third watering with just properly PH'd water. I agree that the leaves may be leeching something into the soil making it too alkaline or acidic. take them out. Just make sure your PH is around 6.5 for soil and don't skimp on the nutrients. Follow the directions
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok i will do what you said but can i put something else on the soil to keep it away from direct sun cause it dries really quick

• dilvish
      dilvish commented
      Editing a comment
      Giannhs if the soil is drying out that fast then the heat is simply too high or it's not getting enough water. At those temps and if it's drying out that quickly throughout the pot then water more often. You have to remember that surface dryness is not the same as deeper in the pot. You'd be surprised how moist the soil further down could be. Best way to tell is to get a soil meter that tells you when the plant needs more water...some come with a PH tester too.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X