Damage plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Damage plants

Something is clearly wrong with my plants. Can anyone give me any ideas what is wrong and how to correct it?

Is it hot where your plants are? Heat stress could be possible if it's hot 100f all the time.

It looks like the tips are turned up? Usually associated with nutrient burn. If you are adding anything, maybe try less?

Kinda need some more info

Comment

Also looks like it has outgrown the pot.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Got 2 great answers for helping with your grow
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

HI bmjrod10
          A few good things to check have already been mentioned...while you're at it, see if you can figure out why she is not getting any magnesium. I suggest adding some Cal/Mag supplement if you haven't been. If you have been adding Cal/mag see if you can figure out why the plant is not uptaking it. The link below should help.
          Does your cannabis plant have yellowing lower leaves between the veins? See pictures of a magnesium deficiency and learn the easy solution.
          Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
          I like weed and science.

Comment

I see root issues, we have no info to go on, so what is the PH? From here they look root bound and out of nutrients in the soil/media. But thats just "looks like".

Comment

I use big rootz soil. I started them under the lights and moved them outside just recently. They started with this damage under the lights. It is getting worse , I’m afraid I’m going to lose my whole crop of 9 plants. The damage started on bottom now it’s going to the top. I have always measure the ph in the water , I get it to about 6.3 to 6.5 and use water that sits outside to get the chlorine out. I had them in red solo cups and the picture was then in those 3 gal pots just about 1 1/2 weeks. They are outside now full time and I love on New England the temp varies. I have brought them in if it was too hot or too cold.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Pots not big enough need lots of holes in plastic so the roots don't boil in there. Lots of perilite for drainage.

I added cal mag today , I’m hoping this will help.

Comment

Your big rootz soil is already amended ( Peat moss, Triple Washed Coir, Clean Sourced Compost , Worm Castings, Ligna Peat, Pumice, Seabird Guano, Langbiente, Feather Meal, Kelp Meal, Ferrous Sulfate, Green Sand, Bat Guano, Dolomite ...... )

So I do not believe that adding calmag will help. Like alltatup and @SoOrbudgal and @Rwise and @SpaceBound are saying you have environment issues that are constraining your roots and preventing the calmag (and other nute) uptake.

My $0.02 anyway. Move to a bigger fabric pot if you can (or drill a lot of holes in a plastic pot) and check your PH and your temps.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X