Autoflower Rebound?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Autoflower Rebound?

My question is can autoflower plant in 1.5 Gallon (7l) get root rebound?
    strain : RQS royal critical autoflower
    Grown in soil , water ph 6.8-6.5

I am growing 4 autoflowers and one of them have decided to go really big (atleast 15 cm higher than the other strains).
    its getting really thirsty iam watering it every day now and feeding it once a week.

There is no symptoms on the leavs but as u can see in the pictures the colas are sad. But the fan leaves are ok.
    I really don't want to transplant it into bigger pot.

What can I do in this situation and while I have excluded PH lockdown and the temperature and humidity are 23c/45-50%.

Can I just water it and hope it will get healthy?

Can they get root bound in your small pot, yes they can.
    Cant see the pics.

Comment

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes i grow in small containers for shits & giggles or just for fun and also take it serious. I top my autos an LST yes they get rootbound.

Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• panalilies
        panalilies commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you have like a fish-eye lense or are those Folger containers that tall? Ive only seen small, fat ones in my life. Def wouldnt think of using them as a plant pot

We bought them at Costco panalilies thought why not save them for repurpose with gardening use as a SOG with autos. Had good intentions but first few seeds did not pop so the sog did'nt happen well with timing of them all.

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• panalilies
        panalilies commented
        Editing a comment
        AHHH, I forgot bulk stores like Costco and Sams exist lol. Are those your current grow or old ones?

I have 5 of those autos in folgers 2 sweet amnisia haze 3 la berry fruita. I've done them better in these containers just not this round of them. Lost my mojo got less interested. They are all within days of harvest. Been growing full time indoors since Feb 2020 it's just time to close them up for a time and do some camping/travel. A couple of those are current grow panalilies.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X