Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick update .. 9th week of flowering

Hello everyone.

Just a quick update on what's been going on in my grow tent. I have taken out one of my plants, white widow, due to seeds/nanna's and the plant seemed to stop growing all together except for producing nanna's. I have been ill and had to stay in hospital for a few days for a procedure, I just didn't have the time to try and control the nanna's etc. It is disappointing but the right decision IMO. There is a fair bit of seed but will still get some quality daytime bud out of her, she does smell very nice.

I will upload pics of the other 3 plants under this post. I started flushing the Gelato OG last Friday, small one showing 10-15% amber large one around 20% amber. And damn do they smell Devine. The White Widow that is left still has another week or two of feeding before flushing, but starting to fill out quite nicely. She also has a very nice smell to her, and very sticky as well.

Thanks everyone for your help and advice through this grow, always greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files
    3rd indoor grow in 15 years.

2 x Wedding Cake(New420guy)
    2 x Grandoggy Jones(Connoisseur Genetics)
    6ft x 6ft BudBox Pro White
    4 x 37litre(10 Gallon) Bucket Company pots
    Professor's Nutrients 70% Coco 30% Perlite
    3 x ES 300's (2 x V2, 1 x V3)
    Professor's Nutrients feeding program(slightly modified)
    ISO-Max 200 exhaust fan with filter

White Widow..
    Attached Files

Comment

Gelato OG small..
      Attached Files

Comment

Gelato OG large..
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice! I'm kinda jealous of those Gelato OG's. I planned to grow three but got dud seeds, now I'm growing strains I've never even smoked.
          Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
          Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
          Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
          Various size fabric grow bags
          Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
          4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
          Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• newbutoldgrower75
            newbutoldgrower75 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you. Im looking forward to trying the Gelato OG, pretty big fan of Gelato here. The two plants are showing different Pheno's(I think that's right haha), completely different looking other than the colour of the leaves, different smells as well. The big one smells so sweet and yummy lol. I'm about to start two new strains I have never tried before, Wedding Cake by New420Guy and Grandoggy Jones by Connoisseur Genetics. Had clones going from White Widow and Gelato Og, but ended up throwing them in the bin once I discovered a hermie amongst my plants. Looking forward to trying some new strains. Cheers

Nice look growing! Tent full of chunky frosty tops 👍🏻

Comment

• newbutoldgrower75
            Editing a comment
            Thanks buddy, appreciate the compliment. Looking forward to trying them out once I harvest, dry and cure them. Cant wait to start the next grow already haha, just have to wait until after a bloody inspection on the 14th of June to start again unfortunately. Cant wait to own my own palace again, so much easier to grow. Cheers

Just gorgeous girls !! Nice work mate
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• newbutoldgrower75
            Editing a comment
            Thanks mate. Pretty happy with the results for my second indoor grow in 15 ears, definitely an improvement on my first. Looking forward to improving on my next grow with some help from you guys on this forum and the GWE website, truly appreciate the help/encouragement I receive on here from you and everyone else. Cheers

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X