Critical Purple Auto Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Critical Purple Auto Grow

Hey guys, my blueberry seedling died like 2 weeks ago so I planted 2 CP seeds (Growers Choice)- one in a rapid rooter on the 13th and another using regular germination method on the 14th (water for 24 hours then into the pot). RR had a root super quick and I moved the rooter into a pot on the 16th. CP #2 came up a day later, so they are a day a part. Below are my little seedlings ♥ Here is to hoping for a successful grow. I hope to do Scrog this time around. I am following Nebula's feeding schedule for coco coir- but without the bloom for seedlings.

Critical Purple #1-
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0647.JPG Views:	0 Size:	3.43 MB ID:	516070

Critical Purple #2-
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0646.JPG Views:	0 Size:	3.17 MB ID:	516069
    FLOWERING:
    Nova 48"x48"x80" tent
    Mother Earth Groundswell Soil
    Vivosun 4" Carbon Filter
    GH Flora Trio
    EnjoYield 1000W LED Grow Light 3x3ft with Timer Dimmable
    Current Grow: GC-Critical Purple Auto x2, ILGM- AH x2, NL x1

Cheers and great growing
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• panalilies
      panalilies commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you ♥♥

Hey panalilies I had a dr appt ride again this week with the same driver as last time. I rolled a last-minute joint with what was in my grinder, about half the size I roll for myself at night. We both got a nice buzz, smoked it after I ran into the Ottawa dispo for a pre-order. (They had 1/8ths on sale, $40 each, I needed something for a change of pace.) He got a nice buzz, never smoked Mag Landrace before. I wish you were on here when I was growing mine, I could've cloned a lot. Good luck with these new babies.
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw that Mag has been harvested again. It was MIA for a while in Ottawa or Morris. I'd wait and look for popcorn, smalls or shake. If they didn't have that deal on 1/8ths I would've bought shake or popcorn. Of course I wasn't buying Mag but it was there. Buy 3 get 33% off.

• panalilies
      panalilies commented
      Editing a comment
      They do have a shake 7g version for $90, but Im hoping to maybe get a seed out of the flower. MAYBE since its the dispo but you got some so who knows. Maybe I will go for the 7g shake and 3.5g flower. I can only get 15g at a time since I still have my TN license

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      All y'all remind me why I grow my own and dont go to the despo!

2 days growth- pretty awesome to see and document

CP #1-
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0649.JPG
Views:	259
Size:	3.63 MB
ID:	516388

CP #2-

Name:	DSC_0648.JPG
Views:	242
Size:	3.48 MB
ID:	516389
    FLOWERING:
    Nova 48"x48"x80" tent
    Vivosun 4" Carbon Filter
    GH Flora Trio

Comment

Just a little update- CP #1 is 13 days today and CP #2 is 12 days. I think im going to top #2 since #1 has tight-looking nodes. Im unsure why #1 is curling and such like it is. Its not hot and the leaves arent dry and crispy.

CP #1-

Name:	DSC_0651.JPG
Views:	233
Size:	4.04 MB
ID:	517602

Name:	DSC_0653.JPG
Views:	252
Size:	2.61 MB
ID:	517600

CP #2-

Name:	DSC_0650.JPG
Views:	233
Size:	4.02 MB
ID:	517603

Name:	DSC_0652.JPG
Views:	235
Size:	3.00 MB
ID:	517601
      FLOWERING:
      Nova 48"x48"x80" tent
      Vivosun 4" Carbon Filter
      GH Flora Trio

Comment

Went to check on the plants and CP #2 is thriving. Gave them both a quart of nutes yesterday. CP #1 isnt growing as well, very different physical attributes (#1 is bent in an attempt at training).

#1 #2

Click image for larger version  Name:	190312238_188337686411934_366780271950759638_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	731.0 KB ID:	518447Click image for larger version  Name:	192520778_1188837184885449_5878817886687498492_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	788.7 KB ID:	518448
        FLOWERING:
        Nova 48"x48"x80" tent
        Vivosun 4" Carbon Filter
        GH Flora Trio

Comment

Hey - CP #2 is growing up fast, you should be able to train that one, soon. The stems get firm fast, your girls are 3 weeks old already! Do you think #1 would spring upward and maybe take off if you released it, or do really want to train that one laying down? It looks bigger, enough veg to work with now but I can't see the stem. I need to water tomorrow, last time a gallon wasn't enough for all three, I have 1.5 gallons de-chlorinated. Luckily the house AC set at 71 is keeping them under 80F during this heat wave.

Comment

Hey! I think I want to do the 4 way topping/LTS with #2. It's working on its 6th node so I'll be topping it here soon. They are 3 weeks! I actually released the binding a some time yesterday morning, looks like it's bounced back. The stems are getting thick fast. It's 65f in the basement so it's nice and cool

Gonna be hella hot these next few days, I hate it ;-;

I gave them 1 qt each of nutes on wednesday and 1/2 qt each of pH'd water yesterday. #2 looks a little droopy like it needs watering, but I'm trying to hold off until tomorrow and give them 1 1/2 qt each of nutes

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210605_084024.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.72 MB ID:	518731
            Click image for larger version  Name:	20210605_084021.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.46 MB ID:	518732

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210605_084015.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.71 MB ID:	518733
            Click image for larger version  Name:	20210605_084009.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.49 MB ID:	518734
            FLOWERING:
            Nova 48"x48"x80" tent
            Vivosun 4" Carbon Filter
            GH Flora Trio

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              I've not done it on a auto 3 way top. We've got much cooler weather for the next 5 days, low 70s. Yes that heat is awful for so early. Your autos look really good panalilies. I keep picking through the markdown plants at big box DYI stores, got me some asiatic lilies this run. My ornimental ones all will bloom shortly, daylilies are starting also.

• panalilies
              panalilies commented
              Editing a comment
              SoOrbudgal- thank you! I think I typed it weird, I'm only going to top once, and leave it looking like a 4 top site (or something like that, the link is below). I'm hoping it won't get any hotter this summer, I won't be able to go outside without a sunburn. I have some white bell lilies growing outside but I've never been one to garden

Use the "Screen of Green" technique to create an even cannabis canopy and get bigger yields from your grow lights. This tutorial will show you how...

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking good! Duo (#2) is laid out nice. Uno looks healthy. I don't like the heat & humidity either - was it worse, living in TN? I just watered mine with Recharge and cal-mag, fell asleep on the couch last night, woke up too late to water them before lights out. Nephew's fan insert doesn't match mine so I have to shop, we just left the cover off so more heat can rise into the attic if it gets hot before I open the closet doors in the morning. I give the tower fan a break at night, turned the new light to 100% tonight. I always had a knack for interior decor but hated yardwork. A derecho wiped out 25 yr old pro landscaping in a minute, I should troll the local spots for some leftover bushes to plant in front. I'm 'babysitting' a friend's dachshund starting next weekend while they go to FL/Disney. I've been there in June, I'd rather watch their dog in the AC.

Watching for updates, Lily. I got Chewy laid out last evening; I can see through Lemon's stem; and I threaded hooks through the maze to expose some of runt NL's stem.

Comment

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              panalilies I did post last night in Canuck's autoflower training thread. I got Chewy laid down, lotta bud sites; Lemon's stem is see-through; and I can see the bottom half of the runt's stem, the top half is still like one big nug. I ran out of hook space around the plants but those things are great. I really had to squeeze my fingers in, like threading a needle, to tie things down without hurting bud sites. I finally got a whiff of Lemon while molesting her, nice. Now I'm not sure which leaves I can take off or which need to stay. I try to learn by looking at other peoples' pictures. Or try to make sense of it all but science classes were always my struggle to stay on honor roll. I learn best by seeing things, photographic-type memory, which is why electricity and chemistry, atoms, were hard because I couldn't see that stuff. Or I had mediocre teachers.

• panalilies
              panalilies commented
              Editing a comment
              They have some cute little buds forming! I dont mean to sound rude, but they are a little small for budding plants (Ive only grown 3 plants so this is my own experience) Do they seem like they are doing well? Are you happy with the amount of bud they are producing? Im planning on watering and posting pictures of mine tomorrow. my CP #1 with the tight nodes isnt draining water like CP #2, its much heavier even tho I watered them the same amount and at the same time. Must be since its so much smaller. For fan leaves, Ive just been clipping whatever ones are blocking the future buds. I was worried I clipped way too much off, but they have seem to rebound well. Havent clipped any in a couple days
              Last edited by panalilies; 06-16-2021, 10:49 AM.

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              panalilies Lily, tell me about it. They're midgets, in flower. WTH? I don't know why they are so short. I don't know if/when they might stretch. I started them in the A-G which is the same as starting in cubes which I have seen others do. I'm just trying to expose the buds to light and hope their weight will help pull the stems outward from the main. They're stacking buds but just too close to the main stem. I haven't counted them, except for Chewy. Trying to make something good come out of Chewy, much more new growth in a day but will it stretch much, since it's budding? The lights are in range. Right now I'm tucking leaves under the hooks' tops. Still considering starting an auto outside but even though today isn't as warm it was hot out back just sweeping dry tree leaves off my deck. The pugs were hiding in the yard in shade, waiting to go back inside. The south-facing full sun is a cooker today. I have a metal pergola with four posts screwed into my deck, the sliding shade got ripped apart last August, I can't even put my 9' umbrella over the table because the pergola's top metal bars are in the way. Long story, I have two insurance checks sitting here, I've saved up the $1K deductible, the carpenter is on vacation, he needs to come back and price the labor on the pergola. My basement floor got cracked wall-to-wall, spiderwebbed, humped up in the middle, after the IL hurricane here last August 11th. This Mother's Day I swept water from 4-5 am while it poured rain (cat came upstairs with wet paws or I wouldn't have known) but I made little headway bc of the new middle floor hump. Waiting for insurance on that - an engineer? Concrete guy that came to look is a concrete lifter, this isn't his jam. Been here 37 years, the floor changed overnight but everyone trying to say it's just age. Age doesn't stop water from flowing toward a floor drain by design. After the storm a bunch of rusty gunk came up out of somewhere, I swept it toward the main floor drain but that wasn't draining. Used 8 XL puppy pads to soak up enough water to try to even see the drain. I've had Roto-Rooter here two times since the storm. Only had someone here one time in the first 36 years because of tree roots. I lost my beautiful front yard in a 2010 derecho, no roots to blame. Now that's it's been soo dry lately my loosened-by-the-storm deck boards are popping up but when someone is here to look it's not dry, doesn't happen. I'm finding new loose spots where siding pieces meet, and loose fascia in places that I can reach, see. I know this sounds horrible but I wish the house would've just imploded, collapsed. Like, if I had a fire I'd rather have a complete loss than deal with a bunch of misc stuff while living elsewhere in between. The 2010 derecho, it'll be 11 years a week from today, took four insurance adjustors to get my roof replaced and the metal hurricane plates over the eaves hammered down flat again. Just over 11 months when the repairs were completed and new rain gutters installed. I had trees on my house and deck, could only exit via the back door of the garage, yard looked like a war zone. Every house on my block had several trees on them. Some trees down the street were turned 180 degrees, here they uprooted and took down a lot with them. My kitchen felt like standing in an arboretum. First house to get power back but many things got ruined because of a power surge, my best laptop ever, my fridge (95 degrees with tropical humidity), range, DirecTV boxes. The replaced patio door got ruined by this next storm. There are no trees left that could land on my house but here I am again. Wind damage but not from trees. I used everything I had here to keep the pugs from escaping the damaged fence, new patio blocks that were bought for a different project, landscape timbers, spare fence posts, garden fencing with zip ties. I just wanna run away from home. I need my basement floor to drain if we get torrential rains, 50-year floods, but I can't imagine how they fix it - empty out the whole basement??

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X