Small plant already flowering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small plant already flowering

Small seedsman auto flower blueberry plant very small yet is starting to flower. Is there anything to do at this point? Or just let it go? It has been inside under lights and repotted and put outside today. At the beginning I may have let lights on 24/7 and later went to 18 hr light.

Autoflowers flower early! I've had some start pre-flower around 3-4 weeks. I've done about 3-4 runs of outdoor autos grown in 3 gallon fabric pots. I start them indoors and move them outdoors when they're about as big as the girl you show in your pic. Good luck!

Comment

There's nothing you can do with an autoflower once it begins flowering. Just keep watering and feeding it whenever needed, it should still grow quite a lot in the next few weeks.

Comment

Judging by the picture it looks more like new leaves are trying to form. How old is it? if it's less than 4 weeks just let it go. Not much else you can do except give it plenty of direct sunlight and nutrients and check the PH levels.
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Yes, it actually may only be about 2 weeks old. I think leaving lights on 24/7 may have induced early flowering. It is what it is. Lesson learned. Thanks for all the feedback..

Comment

• dilvish
          dilvish commented
          Editing a comment
          2 weeks old is about right for that type of growth. The pic doesn't seem to indicate flowering, just more leaves and stems forming. If you treat it right, even the smallest plants can surprise you. I recently grew Northern Lights Autoflower in only 2.5 gallons of soil. The plant was of course considerably small than normal because autos tend to grow smaller in smaller containers. Having said this the plant was likely not much more than 18 inches tall and about the same in circumference. It produced some really healthy buds

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X