Iron Deficiency?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Deficiency?

​Hi there, using Jack's 3-2-1, pH is 5.5-6.5 with EC in line but I keep seeing what appears to be a slight iron deficiency. Any thoughts? I can up Epsom salts and see if that helps
    ​ ​

Pictures are not working. Jacks should have enough calcium. What are you measuring ph with? What about the temp of your grow?

Comment

using bluelap ph pen, temp of grow room 65-83

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        You growing in coco? It’s common to have slightly yellow growth tips. Specially when the plant is growing fast. Takes a day or two to get the leaves filled with nutrients and chlorophyll

• sweeper91
        sweeper91 commented
        Editing a comment
        rdwc. understand about new growth being yellow, but i'm seeing other issues (leaf curling, holes) that suggest a nute issue to me. i'm gonna calibrate my ph pen and recheck, thank you for your help

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Ohh I see. Less likely to happen in hydro. In soil everything is slower. I grow in coco. I don’t get yellowing in the new growth. I use what you know as jacks (called peters professional in my country) made by icl. Always contain enough iron. What ec you using? I think it’s more likely other nutrients are locking iron out

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X