Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonky Leaf Pattern?

Hi,
    just started a few Cali Dream plants and one of them has what appears to be an atypical leaf pattern, leaves look like they’re individual vs lobed. I have had one grow that went perfect in DWC and I’m trying coco coir for this one so I’m not an experienced grower, maybe this is no big deal. Appreciate any feedback. First pic is the oddity, second pic is one of the others that look normal.

Welcome. Your plants look great. That first one is showing a mutation where the top becomes leaves and the plant will continue to grow from the nodes below. Give it some time and you’ll see the little shoots growing

Comment

Originally posted by 9fingerleafs View Post
      Welcome. Your plants look great. That first one is showing a mutation where the top becomes leaves and the plant will continue to grow from the nodes below. Give it some time and you’ll see the little shoots growing
      Nice, thanks.
      I thought they all grew in pretty much the typical pattern so glad to hear it isn’t some disaster.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        They usually do. I’ve grown few hundred seeds over the years and only encounter that mutation once. It will take longer than the other seedlings but possibly have a thicker main branch and a more bushy structure due to having several branches starting so low. Good luck just enjoy the oddity

Thanks 9fl, it’s indica dominant so already vertically challenged. Will be scrogging so extra bushiness should be perfect for that.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X