Posting photos question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting photos question

Hey guys, so this question is more of a meta question. Whenever I post photos, they appear in my posts in a way that when you click on them, you are brought to a new browser tab and you are shown the full size image, and then you have to hit back to go back to the topic. But most other people’s photos, when I click on them, I am shown the photo where I can press left and right to scroll through them, and there’s an X in the corner so I can go back to the topic.

How do I post photos in the way that shows the scrolling?

I’m unfamiliar too. Some people use the camera icon top left of the text space. I like to use the sheet of paper with a clip on it. When pressed two buttons appear below text space, I click on upload attachments and select pictures. Then I click “full size” in each one. This will post full size pictures in the post so you don’t have to click anywhere to see it and you can zoom, like this

Click image for larger version

Name:	C0A1D5AF-A70B-476D-8F46-1C8BD574DA2A.jpeg
Views:	108
Size:	154.5 KB
ID:	515452

Comment

• Rik
      Rik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I’ll try it. That is a really cool dog btw.

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. My girlfriend just adopted this puppy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	A6B8E477-1337-448F-933E-130B1B5CCD85.jpeg
Views:	204
Size:	4.87 MB
ID:	515456 Testing, testing…

Comment

Success! Problem solved. Thanks, 9fingerleafs

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Very welcome my friend. I hate having to click in the pics to zoom in

Hit the camera icon then select the tab that only says upload. No
      idea why there’s so many options to post pics but I used to have the same issue

I just read the hint above. Nice 9fingerleafs that nice to know. Sometimes I have issues when I open someone’s pic then try to zoom. Gets all blurry and out of alignment on my phone. I’m trying to figure out how some will post pictures with descriptions in between them on their post.
      Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 05-16-2021, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        OHh yeah. I’ve seen that. Only fit like one line of characters but useful for a little description

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        it's the size of the attachments you choose that lets you write text near the pics. you can skip a few lines to play with the text placement. or the pic placements.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X