Read for harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read for harvest?

Looking for a veteran opinion. I've always struggled with this part. Maybe because I'm colorblind? But im seeing a mix of clear, cloudy and amber. What do you think? I hope the pics are good enough.

strain- Ice Wreck (50/50 hybrid)

grown in promix hp and fabric pots

light - mars hydro ts 3000

general Hydroponics maxi bloom weeks 1 - 6
    liquid kool bloom week 4 and 5
    dry kool bloom week 6
    plain water in week 7 and 8... now at day 60 since 12/12

Man i see amber, clear and cloudy. Bet you'll need another week hard to tell what's the leaf look like or post a whole plant photo or a branch. Sometimes the tops finish abit sooner than lower half. I will sometimes take the ripest tops with the amber then leave bottom half to finish longer.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal Well I see it also my western friend, corrected me if I'm wrong but I see more amber than cloudy and less of clear little trichomes non ?

Leaves are mostly yellow now. I've been flushing for 2 weeks now. The grow went relatively well. It looked healthy all the way through.

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      She's frosty all right !!

Farmbuck my eyes are getting worse for seeing under magnification, blurry more as day progresses. This a.m. i cut 3 top buds off my plants they appear to look ready naked eye but under scope they are clear? I turned down my light to 75% gave water only. They all look within 1wk of harvest really all do, but the loupe tells me different this a.m. they are sticky frosty as heck. I need 3 sets of scissors. These plants may just get the largest fans removed and hung to dry with less defoliation till leaf drys up.

Scott sorry to have hijacked your post. Man that plant looks ready to me
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to my world dear western friend SoOrbudgal My eyesight ain't getting better either. Aging + diabetes are not a good mach lollll

Scott I'd say your windows open, but when I tell myself that I give it another week or ten days. Like SoOrbudgal said,it is ok to harvest in stages.

Comment

Thanks again for the input. I'm going to let it go a full 9 week flower and cut her down. Only a couple days left

Comment

I say "Off with their heads".

Comment

Those trichs look perfect. I’d chop them soon unless you want to be stuck to the couch unable to move or speak 😂

Comment

She's coming down today. Thanks for everyone who replied to my post

Comment

Now the dry and cure

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Awsome grow good yield i'm in love with that cola man that's a good looking harvest. Great Job Scott

• JeffInCanada
                JeffInCanada commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice! That's a good haul of bud right there.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X