Need a little advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a little advice

Hi so I’m really having trouble with my plants a second time around and I’m not understanding what is going on with them like they where doing supper good and the I left the house for 4 hrs and got home and my babies look like this
    Attached Files

Looks like heat damage to me.

Comment

• Jay1245
      Jay1245 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a 600wat led light and the temperature is around 75/78 degrees and the humidity is 55- 65 ish

Did you spill nutes on the leaves? Big no-no.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Jay1245
      Jay1245 commented
      Editing a comment
      No I spayed this pesticide yesterday night when the lights where off it says it’s ok to use on any plants like I will post a picture in a few minutes of what I used

• Jay1245
      Jay1245 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m using a 600watt led light in a 24x24x36i tent is the light to much for the space

What’s your ph?

Comment

• Jay1245
      Jay1245 commented
      Editing a comment
      6.1 6.5 many 6.2 and it goes up wine I test the drainage is 6.5 6.4

This is what I used the other day
    Attached Files

Comment

What’s your environment like and are you feeding them? If so with what and how much how often?

Comment

• Jay1245
        Jay1245 commented
        Editing a comment
        Environment is clean at normal room temperature 76 78 degrees and air Circulation could be a little better but it’s not like it has still wear in the town I have to fan this one going in one blowing. I haven’t used any nutrients on the bigger plant and the two seedlings have had just water and the ph is in between 6.2 to 6.5 and the run off is reading the 6.4ish 6.5 I have some cal -Meg I have some root builders indoor plant food miracle grow and orchid organic bloom but I haven’t used any of it on this grow just water and the spray I posted a picture on he
        Last edited by Jay1245; 05-15-2021, 11:19 PM.

Why did you spray them?
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Jay1245
        Jay1245 commented
        Editing a comment
        I took a picture of what I sprayed but I have not spayed since all this happened I spayed one time and work up to that

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        But, Why did you spray them?

• Jay1245
        Jay1245 commented
        Editing a comment
        I had fungus gnats so and I just went ahead and sprayed them cuz the shit said it was safe to spray the whole plant

Jay1245 I took a close look at your pics again, and here's what I'm thinking: I can't see as much as I need to see of the entire plant in each pic. If the blackened leaves are just the lower ones, then they may have had a bit of a struggle, but if the new leaves coming in are nice and green and perky, I would assume that whatever affected the older leaves has been cleared up.

If, however, you have that blackened effect on new leaves as well, then I don't know what to day. To me, it still looks like something got on the leaves that shouldn't have, because the damage seems to be in very specific places. But like I wrote above, I'd need to see the whole plant, not just a part of the plant.

Miracle Gro is also not for Cannabis: it will burn the hell out of your plants...
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Jay1245
        Jay1245 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the advice of you want I can take more pictures I’m getting new soil tomorrow night when I get paid and I’m ordering auto flower seed these are bag seeds I had I have some Afghan seeds but they’re kind a old been in my closet for about 34 years so I didn’t use those I use the other seeds that I just found in regular bud I mean if you can give me any type of device I’m not trying to grow like now pro or some expert I’m just trying to get a little bit of bud to hold me over so I have to keep buying it

This is what I spayed on them
      Attached Files

Comment

Jay, If you want to grow some decent weed, you gotta know what you're doing, so start reading here: https://www.growweedeasy.com If you don't really care about the quality of what you grow, you can keep guessing as you go, but in my humble opinion, this method will waste your time and money. I have always said, Anyone can grow crappy weed. You have to know what you're doing to grow decent weed.

You never explained why you sprayed the plants, did you? It's pretty clear that the pesticide did a number on your leaves. There is info on the gwe website about which pesticides you can use on Cannabis.

Comment

• Jay1245
          Jay1245 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey question what is the best seeds to grow in a small grow tent and easiest to grow I’m going to buy real auto flower seeds and I’m ordering some super soil

Throw the miracle grow In the garbage too

Comment

• Jay1245
          Jay1245 commented
          Editing a comment
          What’s the easiest auto flower to grow in a small grow tent and advice

• Catfish22
          Catfish22 commented
          Editing a comment
          Northern lights is pretty easy.

I’ve never grown autos Canuck147 would be the best person to ask that question for sure.

Comment

Jay1245 Click image for larger version

Name:	00Q0Q_dXGO2LXmvLhz_09u07J_600x450.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	515818
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Jay1245
            Jay1245 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the advice

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X