Holes in some NL auto leaves, not the one the cat chewed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Holes in some NL auto leaves, not the one the cat chewed

They are in pots 4 weeks tomorrow, started in the A-G first. Wednesday I took pics in the closet, today I took some outside of it. I don't see new spots today, been checking the plants daily, bending stems that have space to grab, twisting leaves to allow light; looking under its leaves and at the soil. Sticky pad has two small ants, not new; one new bigger bug's back is stuck I don't know if it's a fly or not. Because the cat chewed on the surviving NL twin it's hard to tell but the Lemon auto is growing, looks good, no holes, enough stem to manually bend it a few times per day to let light underneath, and tuck leaves out of the way.

At this time point should I still leave the lights on veg? (two KINGLED 1200's) And Only cal-mag pH'd water? They're ready for watering again tomorrow. Should I start tying anything on the Lemon yet? I did look at the pest pictures on the main GWE site. Not sure what to do ATM. Thanks in advance for any advice!
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Are you running 18/6 or something else ? Your NL look healthy... So personally I would not change anything yet, well at least for a week or so. Make sure she has enough of nitro during her veg period.

Pardon my french lolll but is it a piece of stem in the last pic ?
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Hey i would have both veg & bloom on if that's a auto at 4wks you need full spectrum after just a couple wks for autos that's what i do. Just watch the distance start with 24-26" then gradually lower light or boost height of plants towards light. Don't waste the time these grow with blue lights. I've had hidden rolly poley soil bugs chew on my soil grown plants. It's when i reuse soil from other grows and it's outside without a lid to protect the soil from creepers. I'll find them dead on the floor of my tent LOL.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Hi the internet went down after I posted last night. I'm sick today.

Farmbuck I'm running on veg 24/0. I have GH trio but haven't given anything except water or water w/calmag so far In my 1st, photo, grow I used foliar feeding in the early phase with egg water, Epsom water and fish emulsion. I have Recharge and Flower Fuel here also. The lights aren't real close. In over 40 years I had never looked closely at a joint to see dark pistils and what looks like trichs through the rolling paper. I had to roll 2 last night to get to sleep by dawn.

SoOrbudgal Hi! I asked last week about using bloom and veg lighting or changing light times but was advised to stay where I was at. It's far enough away, np. These fabric pots are brand, new soil ingredients, nothing was reused pot/soil wise and everything was cleaned in the closet. First grow only had some gnats. Nothing bothering the other plants. Except the damn cat. If they weren't so tight noded I would've tied something down by now. I bend and tuck 3-4 times/day. Except today, one check so far, adjust closet doors and fans for outdoor temp changes - chilly rainy day here - laying on the couch hoping to sleep. This is day 6 or 7 of being under the weather, pancreas? I swept basement water on Mother's day, it rained hard all night long first time I got water in years but who knows what I was breathing. Everyone says they want to learn to grow and I'm willing to teach a backup/helper but I got nobody that knows shit to care for them so that I can try to feel better. Thanks
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X