Clone problems overnight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Clone problems overnight

Hello! This is my 3rd attempt at cloning and not sure what's going on... Last night I went to bed thinking that this clone looked great, better than any in my last round... today I woke up and it looked, well you can see in the pictures. I am cutting with clean blade, 45 degree angle, dipping in water and then the cloning gel. Soaking the rockwool in ph'd water (5.5) then sticking in the domed tray.

How old is the clone in the picture? I'm thinking mother plant was really hungry or not in the best of shape when clone was taken. I foliar spray a few days before before taking clones to make sure they have enough stored energy.
    640 watt hlg quantum board
    320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
    300 watt mars hydro sp3000
    150 watt hlg quantum board
    100 watt spider farmer led x2
    organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
    Water only i don't check ph
    6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Probably not the healthiest mom. Or at least not well fed. Try taking several clones at the same time. That way at least a couple will survive and you don’t waste time

• JayDubya
      JayDubya commented
      Editing a comment
      The mother plant sprouted either late February or early March. She is in a live soil called "Primal Earth" The clone itself is was 8 going on 9 days when that happened.

Yep old tired mom plant
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Dam rule of thumb when flowering a plant it must be in great shape and super healthy and thriving

Comment

Same rule of thumb

Comment

Your ph is too low get it up to 6-6.5 get a heat mat under it to help it root keep your dome as humid as you can for the first few days then crack the vents to force the roots to spread and look for water.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X