Survey sayssssssssssssss.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Survey sayssssssssssssss.......

Do you believe curing your hash is better ?

Like curing my buds I do cure my hash.

So I am a believer of hash curing make it better.
    YES
    77.78%
    NO
    22.22%
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

According to many hash fanatics including people who traveled to the hash making countries back in the 60's-70's the aged hash was a far superior product that scientific study is just now starting to understand.

Comment

The curing process bud go thru happens to the plant material. The aging of the trichomes does change the chemical composition and the effect should change too. What’s better? That’s a hard question to answer because not everybody likes the same thing but hash does not need to age to be enjoyed. And some of the terpenes do evaporate over time just like cannabis. I think it’s more complicated than a simple better of worse

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Oops I'm sorry I took you for someone else. QR stand for Quintana Roo. My apologies 9fingerleafs
        Last edited by Farmbuck; 05-16-2021, 06:46 AM.

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Ohh yeah no you’re right. I am in QR haha i just thought was short for something the cool kids say. Everything is all right down here. Super hot during the day. Just perfect during night. Been taking a lot of sun lately. Went to puerto morelos one weekend and isla mujeres another one. Eating seaside and roasting like stone under the sun(literally stoned haha). Enjoying life while I can.

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice to hear that. Wife and I are looking forward to get back to the Yucatan for next winter. Things are getting much better here and in Mérida.

I heard over 50 cannabonoids are created curing hash and the terpenes dissolve trichome heads that were crushed to release resin.
      640 watt hlg quantum board
      320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
      300 watt mars hydro sp3000
      150 watt hlg quantum board
      100 watt spider farmer led x2
      organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
      Water only i don't check ph
      6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

Well i dunno best i try a tad bowl of each LOL
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I haven't had good/real hash since the early 80's, I'd need samples to do a test comparison.
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X