Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the watering schedule in an Ebb & Flow system during flowering. (HUGO6x6 cube)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Whats the watering schedule in an Ebb & Flow system during flowering. (HUGO6x6 cube)

Whats the watering schedule in an Ebb & Flow system during vegetative & flowering. (HUGO6x6 cube). Thanks
    Last edited by pvpk1ng; 05-12-2021, 11:27 PM.

I think at least 3 or 4 times per day. It’s up to you. The size of the plants. The pots. The temperature. Humidity. Light intensity. How high the tables floods. Airflow m, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by 9fingerleafs View Post
      I think at least 3 or 4 times per day. It’s up to you. The size of the plants. The pots. The temperature. Humidity. Light intensity. How high the tables floods. Airflow m, etc...
      Ic, i search many post online and many people recommended with couple times per day. But im giving plants 1time in 5/6days in Vegetative and 1time daily in flowering. Dont know if i should give a little bit more during vegetative stage. =)

Size: starting about 5"
      Temperature: 85
      Hunmidity 65-70
      top of the plant to light distance about 4.5ft
      Light phantom 50 1000w HPS

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Ohh I see. Rockwool blocks. Never used them. I know they’re easy to overwater. Have you tried weighting them? Before and after watering. Even tipping them over can work. Gives you a sense of how much water is inside

• pvpk1ng
        pvpk1ng commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea, thats how i do. anyways, thanks alot for replying.

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        No worries. I know nothing about comercial ops and why they chose cubes but I think coco is way more forgiving and you should give it a try

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X