X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Leaves with dark purple stains

Please, some help diagnosing my plant.

Info:

Girl Scout Cookies Auto, 2º week flowering.

Medium Peat & Perlite

Growing Indoor, with bulb leds. (Like a LOT of bulbs (a grid with 16), getting 100k lux near plant, 20 cm distance. I dont know if this is a too much, but doesnt seems that its a light burn. Ive read that bulb leds are not very strong.)

Using Bio-Bizz nutrients (Bio-Grow since vegetative, and just started Top-Max & Bio-Bloom in those 2 weeks/flowering.) In the first week of flowering I put very little Top-Max and Bio-Bloom, worried about overdose. But now Im going with the Bio-Bizz Schedule, no fear, because I suspect shes is demanding more nutrientes than what Im giving her.)

I do a 'main watering' with nutrients every sunday, and an 'only watering' usually at wednesday (if I feel she need it).
    Struggling a bit with temperature and humidity, but no drastic peaks.

These purple stains appeared just after pre-flowering. Its not all the leaves, but its catching mainly some new small ones. And also affecting some branchs.

Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0921.JPG
Views:	147
Size:	349.0 KB
ID:	514344Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0923.JPG
Views:	143
Size:	433.8 KB
ID:	514341Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0922.JPG
Views:	143
Size:	381.5 KB
ID:	514342Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0920.JPG
Views:	137
Size:	318.1 KB
ID:	514343
    Attached Files

It looks like genetics doing there thing or temps at night dropping I wouldn’t worry I’d be excited for a beautiful colour change. It looks healthy and happy to me

Comment

• Catfish22
      Catfish22 commented
      Editing a comment
      ^^^^this^^^^

Originally posted by Willyd View Post
    It looks like genetics doing there thing or temps at night dropping I wouldn’t worry I’d be excited for a beautiful colour change. It looks healthy and happy to me
    Hey man, crazy you said that, because the thing about night temperature was something I really was worried about, but didnt know could be an issue... I had this SAME feedback in another forum, so good to have smart people around. Ill try to chill. Its my first growth, so the slightest changes get me panicked lol... Thanks a lot!

Comment

It’s a beautiful plant keep up the good work can’t wait to see the finished product

Comment

• bermas
        bermas commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks a lot. She turned nice, a bit small I believe, due to some early mistakes, but she got ok and indeed beaultiful now. Ill post something before the harvest.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X