Name:	01717_6V6DEUzywqjz_0ak0dC_600x450.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	514042
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome.

• SleepyTibbs
      SleepyTibbs commented
      Editing a comment
      Those eyes are so bright and beautiful! Happy mothers day, I hope you're able to relax and enjoy the day.

Happy mothers day !!
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Was just about to post this very same thing lol. Happy mothers day to all you wonderful moms out there! I don't drink so no morning mimosas but I'm lightin up my first bowl, so cheers!
      - 4'x4'x6.5' tent
      - 2 Cookiedawg, 2 Ice Cream Punch, all photoperiod, Sprouted Jan 25th
      - 5 gallon fabric pots raised about 1.5" for airflow and easy runoff cleanup
      - 2 spider farmer SF2000 at 85% 2ft over front plants much closer to back plants
      - Soil is FF Ocean Floor bottom 1/2 or so and top is FF Happy Frog
      - Water in veg was about 6.6PH and 78 degrees Fahrenheit, 6.3PH for flowering
      - RH usually around 50% Temp ranging from 78 Fahrenheit to 83 Fahrenheit
      - 6" Oscillating fan clipped to tent pole for air flow within tent
      - 6" carbon filter and fan for exhaust, 4" carbon filter and fan for intake​

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	398.1 KB
ID:	514074

Comment

Wish I had a Mother Plant to honor today. I might fire up my nephew's little propane tank and dab the day away. I gave up sweeping basement water at 5 am. It's thundering again now. I still have plants to water, didn't get it done last night. When I called the cat to come to bed he jumped onto the white sheets with dirty paws and a wet back, litter box is downstairs. Payback, my little kitty. Happy Mother's Day!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Basement.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	514086
          Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
          Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
          Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
          Various size fabric grow bags
          Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
          4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
          Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• panalilies
            panalilies commented
            Editing a comment
            Before we bought my current house, we lived in a basement unit that had a drain. Anytime it rained, we were always worrying about vacuuming out water and keeping the house clean (since it was a SEWER drain we had). Now we just need to get our roof fixed before the next big rain I hope the rain stops and the basement drains out! Is it below ground or above?

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            It's underground. There is one wall crack that was blackjacked and hasn't caused an issue since 2007-08 when we had two 50-year floods in a row. Last August's IL hurricane/derecho cracked my basement floor from wall-to-wall, like a spider web. The middle of the floor is humped up. Last night I swept water south toward the lowest spot, the main floor drain, the water kept flowing back at me, to the north and east. Rusty clumps of gunk came up through the floor drain last summer. I paid Roto-Rooter $200, he cleaned the main drain and the one coming from the washing machine, one-year warranty. He had to come back a week ago. I need an engineer or home inspector, concrete fixer came to look but it's not his gig. It was the storm. I have city storm sewer running through my property, literally, it goes under my deck and then to a manhole cover, that goes down 62 feet into my ravine to drain. I don't think it's draining right, been begging for them to check it. Two years after I moved here the city street crew spent two days cleaning that out, 35 years ago. They had to lower an end loader/back hoe? down via a towing company's winch to clear it out at the bottom so it'd drain. In June 2010 a derecho took down 100+ trees in my ravine, I think it might be blocked again, but I'm just a girl, right?

• panalilies
            panalilies commented
            Editing a comment
            My BF had to get the drain in our old bedroom (had a cap on it) popped open and the plumber used it to help clean out the debris from the drain and I think they installed a flap? We moved out right after it was fixed but I dont think the current resident had had any troubles with it. TN floods a lot but at least the water never entered the homes (at least where I lived) like they do here

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X