• Show
Clear All

looks blooming not ok

are this B plant blooming ok?
    looks diferente than the others

Are they same.strain ? And it is hard to help without info,how old

Comment

Yes we need more infos please
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer53 View Post
        Are they same.strain ? And it is hard to help without info,how old
        the one who im talking about are Cheese XXL Auto
        she got 6 weeks but arent bloominh like the other
        i can see the buds start blooming in the other and thats its diference, its my first time idk if its normal

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          Is it Dinafem? I’ve experienced shity plants from Dinafem before. White widow and purps 1 where a disappointment

Originally posted by Farmbuck View Post
        Yes we need more infos please
        80x80x180 tent
        biobizz fertis
        400w HPS
        27* 28* during day
        20* night
        20/4 light time

6weeks of life 2 weeks blooming

Comment

It could just be genetics, it's always good to check GrowDiaries for pictures of the strain before jumping to any conclusions. This one looks very similar to yours in its second week of flowering, although it's strange to me (but I'm hardly an expert) that the calyxes in your buds look rather well-developed/swollen already, with a lot more orange pistils than a plant in its 2nd week of flowering usually shows. Then again, pistils can also turn orange for different environmental reasons.

Comment

YOu got a shity plant. It happens. Bad structure and will not yield. It’s a bummer but here’s nothing you can do but pop some fresh seeds from a more reputable breeder.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X