Long time no post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time no post

Hey all. It’s been a while since I’ve last posted. Things have been going decent as I wrap up the last of the full autoflower runs. All photos from here on out! But that’s for another post.

Id like to ask about something I’ve never seen on my plants and would like to know if this is good or bad or totally normal and I just haven’t noticed.

I cut down an amnesia auto tonight after 48 hours in the dark and as I was prepping it for drying, I noticed a shiny red dot on one of the buds so I instinctively touched it and it was SAP (pictures included). Is this a good thing in that my oil content it literally bursting or is this some kind of crazy disease/bacteria? My fingers smelled “good” but I’m not sure if that was just from handling the plant. Anyways thoughts and advice are appreciated!

Pretty sure it isn’t bad.

question - did you use molasses or any other sugar based supplement? I am convinced that a plant can only use minimal of this in coco and excretes what it can’t use. In live soil the microorganisms will process it but otherwise I think the plant sucks it up directly. The trichomes start to look weird. Perhaps that’s what triggers the sap, along with some genetics likely. Just a theory.

View an assortment of strange mutations and unique pictures of growing cannabis plants.

Comment

• dalvis
      dalvis commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve used it before, but not on this run.

• DeadlyFruit
      DeadlyFruit commented
      Editing a comment
      There goes that theory! 🙂

Aphids leave honeydew. But I don't see evidence of aphids outside of that.
    2'x2'x5' Custom Breed & Seed Cabinet w/ 4 Roleadro flat-panel 75W lights
    2'x2'x5' Custom Seedling, Clone & Young Veg. Cabinet w/ CFL & flat panels
    2'x2'x5' Custom Veg. Cabinet with Vipar Spectra XS 1000 Dimmable
    2'x4'X6' Custom Flowering Cabinet with 2 Vipar Spectra XS 1500 Dimmable Lights

100% Perlite, 2.7- Gallon nursery pots, Fertigation method.

Miracle Gro Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer (includes Soy Protein Hydrolysates), 1 tsp./gallon as base nutrient, supplemented with standard Miracle Gro for high-nitrogen plants, and Miracle Gro Bloom Booster during Flower. A bit of Ph Down to take the edge off. Touch of Cal-Mag as well.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X