Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! Hermies in the tent. Are this flowers polinated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL HELP! Hermies in the tent. Are this flowers polinated?

I made 6 clones taken from 3 plants, and they were all showing signs of hermaphrodites.
    They are now 13 days into flowering in a grow tent, 240x120x200 under 600w led.
    They were vegging under a 600w HPS in a small cabinet and the temperatures went quite high for a few days. Maybe that was what caused this... Or moving them from HPS to led :-(
    I took all the male pre-flowers I could find yesterday and today I went again hunting but found only a couple of tinny balls close to the flowers.
    Can someone with a trained eye tell me if these flowers are looking normal or showing some signs of pollination?
    Some pics are from some cuttings I took since I was not sure what it was, and better safe than sorry I guess...

Current Grow: 6 clones Chem Daiquiri from GreenPoint seeds

Medium: soil in 11lts pots

Space​​: 120 x 120

Lighting: Lumatek 600w Zeus Pro

Nutrients: BioBizz Ph6.2

Average Room Temp: Flowering 20ºc night 25ºDay Vegging 30º :-/

Average RH: 50

Methods Used: Topping, Lst, Defoliation
    Last edited by zaroki; 05-05-2021, 05:31 PM.

Keep your eyes open for stigmas turning quickly from white to orange. I just grew out two different strains for seed (Ghost Train Haze & Skunk #1) and if pollen does indeed get loose in the tent, they will turn orange or brown well before week 5 or 6 when it usually happens in a sinsemilla grow.
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Originally posted by UndergroundFarmer View Post
      Keep your eyes open for stigmas turning quickly from white to orange. I just grew out two different strains for seed (Ghost Train Haze & Skunk #1) and if pollen does indeed get loose in the tent, they will turn orange or brown well before week 5 or 6 when it usually happens in a sinsemilla grow.
      When you say 5 or 6 week you mean since flowering or from the beggining of vegging?

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
        UndergroundFarmer commented
        Editing a comment
        I meant five or six weeks into flowering.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X