600w LED (80)
    1000w LED (180)
    2 X Viparspectra P-1000
    2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
    6" battery/usb fans
    Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
    GH trio with Calimagic
    Lung room humidifier
    3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
    ArmorSi, kelp when needed
    Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
    Northern Lights auto
    (Seedsman)
    auto 00 Kush
    (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
    2x Northern lights auto
    1 auto 00 Kush
    1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
    Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

• Jay1245
      Jay1245 commented
      Editing a comment
      Um you don’t have to have everything you suggested to grow cannabis and and I have grown cannabis before so I’m actually looking for advice not Sarcastic remarks looking for advice

• Jay1245
      Jay1245 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just watered them yesterday and this is what I woke up to

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha...Hey Catfish22 Dude thinks you were being snarky...LOL....he thinks your list of your equipment is what you are telling him to use. And, he took your signature comment personally. See what just trying to help gets you.

She need water big time.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Jay1245
      Jay1245 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just watered her yesterday bro both of them

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok how's your PH ?

If they were perfectly fine yesterday and you watered them and the next day they are like this....you watered them with something bad.
    Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
    I like weed and science.

Comment

From the pics my guess would have been underwatered if thats not it maybe light stress, super low humidity, hard fan Im thinking something environmental to make one go that far south in a matter of hours. Hope you get it figured out.

Comment

This is your second post on the same topic. And both are on page 1 of the forum. You're making more work for everyone.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	211
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	513310

Comment

• PeterMatanzas
          PeterMatanzas commented
          Editing a comment
          And you're sending me private messages about this problem. If we were successful in finding a solution, how would the rest of the members here know? Plus I suspect you private messaging others here. It's best to keep your questions in the forum where everyone can contribute their help.

• PeterMatanzas
          PeterMatanzas commented
          Editing a comment
          You sprayed diatomaceous earth all over the plant. Why?

• Jay1245
          Jay1245 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey is cool bro thanks for the help I’m going to just take everything everybody said and hi about my business appreciate the help I’m just going to stop and just not bother y’all with my questions cool I’m not mad or tripping I tried to do it didn’t work on to the next thing thanks everyone y’all enjoy your grows

Not a snarky comment, but a genuine piece of good advice. Take it or not, your choice. Either way, good luck with the ladies.

Don't treat this place like it's Reddit. It's absolutely not, there's tons of really knowledgeable people here that are willing to help those that need it.
        Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X