Is this development normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Is this development normal?

I'm not sure my plant is developing properly.
    Is it okay for the plant to grow like this? The leaves did not open.
    If it's wrong what can I do to save the situation?
    It is important to note that it is a bit larger but only gets longer but does not open.
    I grow in a coconut substrate and so far watering with a pH balance of 6.0-6.3.
    Thanks!

You need to give us more details.Temps,humidity,lighting,strain,age and anything else you can think of.Quick guess id say ur humidity may be a bit low.Spray them with a little water and put a bottle or something over the top for a few days and i reckon they'l be fine once they finish opening up.
    Grow tent=120x60x150 for veg,300x150x160 for flowering
    Current grow=4x dwarf autos,
    Medium=coco/perlite 60/40
    Nutrients=canna a+b plus calmag
    Lighting=2x110w QBs for veg,2x600w hps/digital+dimmable for flowering
    Ventilation=Small tent 2x4" ac infinity fans and 2x rhino carbon filters Large tent 8"ac infinity fan+filter.
    Circulation=2x6"oscilating fans in smaller tent, 2x8" oscilating fans and 12" static in large tent
    Pots=12l fabric
    Temps with light on 23-24c,lights of 17-18c

Comment

Part of the shell of the seed is still stuck on - spray a little water on it - then maybe take a pair of tweezers to help it off.

That's what I would do - or just leave it.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• dilvish
        dilvish commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. spray some water on it. it will keep growing assuming everything else is in place

Originally posted by george66 View Post
      You need to give us more details.Temps,humidity,lighting,strain,age and anything else you can think of.Quick guess id say ur humidity may be a bit low.Spray them with a little water and put a bottle or something over the top for a few days and i reckon they'l be fine once they finish opening up.
      The humidity is on average 55, I use full spectrum LED lighting and now it is 60 cm from the top at 20% strength in growth mode, the seed is gorilla cookie auto, was 24 hours soaking and then 48 hours on paper which was always moist.
      The development is slow and I can not understand why. I work according to all the rules I heard, 18/6 lighting, closed growing cabinet, internal fan, vent that lets in air and blower that takes out air, the temperature is a bit high but not more than 28 degrees. (I live in a hot country and have no temper in the room).

Comment

This is the condition of the plant at the moment, what do you think happened to it? And what can I do?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X