Floraliscious plus????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floraliscious plus????

I got a sample of Floraliscious plus and its just an enhancer right? Like what does that mean?? Lol. Anybody have any thoughts on using enhancers?

I was given a sample, too, and it can be used in both the veg and flowering. It has seaweed extracts, carbon-building blocks and aromatic oils, enhances colors and aromatic qualities - or so they claim. I'm using it on my current crop, which is doing great, but I've changed a number of things for this grow so I don't know if I can attribute it to Floralicious.
    I like big buds and I can not lie.

Somango XXL (3 gal)
    Blue Mystic (7 gal)
    VIPARSPECTRA 450W LED Grow Light
    Coco Coir w/30% perlite
    Fox Farms Nutrients plus Cal-Mag Plus

Comment

• Jibblerjoe
      Jibblerjoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Well said, I just opened a bottle myself. It only takes a few drops.

Hi OregonTentLife, I am using the Floralicious Plus on my current grow. I am using it at the recommended rate (by GH for the MaxiBloom) of 1 ml per gallon and it has made a very noticeable ( and pleasant!) difference in my plants. But to be fair, I'm also using the Liquid KoolBloom (at 2.5 ml per gallon) as well. One of my plants has buds that are almost as sticky as a fly trap! The other day I was doing a little defoliating and 'accidentally' cut a small bud. Not willing to waste it, I dried and tried it, and for having clear trichomes, it was very good! I think that the FP is well worth it!
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• OregonTentLife
      OregonTentLife commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I am a couple weeks from flower. Just trying to get thrust my first grow and I've had common problems along the way with environment and learning my led. So I used a lite dose a few days ago and left for a few days and I could actually see a difference.
      I need to get a good bloom feed. I want to flip in 2 weeks. I will look into the KoolBloom.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X