Leaves turning yellow/silver/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Leaves turning yellow/silver/

Hi guys, on my first grow and about six weeks in. Plants have looked v healthy til recently but in last week or so the leaves are going silver/yellow. I've been reading this great forum and at first thought that maybe they were maybe getting too much feed so I just stuck to water for the last week but they haven't improved. Now I'm wondering if theyre not getting enough! I measured the pH of my tap water and it was around 7.

They are royal dwarf plants, in Canna coir, fed with Canna A and B nutrients. They go outside on nice sunny days and come inside at night! Thanks for any help.

It looks like a little too much chemical cut back a little I had done that in the past just cut it a few ml and I was fine she was was the best mother plant I ever grew some set the field on fire burned alot let's just say that I have been in retirement for 16 years now I am back and trying alot things have changed in 16 years

Comment

Your name "StinkyPete" brings back a memory. I talked to Bob Odenkirk who played Saul Goodman in 'Breaking Bad'. The encounter was purely fortuitous. I picked up the phone and it was a customer.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterMatanzas View Post
        Your name "StinkyPete" brings back a memory. I talked to Bob Odenkirk who played Saul Goodman in 'Breaking Bad'. The encounter was purely fortuitous. I picked up the phone and it was a customer.
        I literally can never think of usernames for these things... Happened to watch Toy Story yesterday. Such a classic.

Comment

• PeterMatanzas
          PeterMatanzas commented
          Editing a comment
          oh hell, I guess I was stoned and I don't even smoke. Stinky Pete wasn't in Breaking Bad. That character was Skinny Pete, played by Charles Baker.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X