First grow yield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First grow yield

I finally finished jarring my entire yield- less the amount I've smoked and a smaller jar that fit the rest. 2nd photo includes the trim

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210501_183346.jpg
Views:	475
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	512349Click image for larger version

Name:	20210501_183414.jpg
Views:	451
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	512350
    FLOWERING:
    Nova 48"x48"x80" tent
    Mother Earth Groundswell Soil
    Vivosun 4" Carbon Filter
    GH Flora Trio
    EnjoYield 1000W LED Grow Light 3x3ft with Timer Dimmable
    Current Grow: GC-Critical Purple Auto x2, ILGM- AH x2, NL x1

That’s a lot of weed my nose is tingly I want to open each one of those jars and take a big whiff

Comment

What’s the dry weight of the yield? And I forget, how many plants did you have?

Comment

• PeterMatanzas
        PeterMatanzas commented
        Editing a comment
        It's a guess the weight contest. I'll guess 85 grams dry weight.

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        A bit more I say 120 grams. And the strain is ?

• panalilies
        panalilies commented
        Editing a comment
        Does anyone recommend a nice scale to use to find out? I think it's Amnesia Haze Auto. I labeled the pots but completely forgot to put the seeds in the correct pots. But I know it's not Blueberry and Northern Lights looks like it would have had different fan leaves

How should I raise the humidity in the jars if the boveda packs aren't working?
      FLOWERING:
      Nova 48"x48"x80" tent
      Vivosun 4" Carbon Filter
      GH Flora Trio

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        panalilies - The weather for our area says it's supposed to be very humid tmrw, storms possible later. I'm going to open my jars and hope they'll suck up some humidity. I need to weigh, mark and get them into less jars, been smoking it and making oil for 3 months. I should have 6 full jars left, plus sugar leaf trim and popcorn in the freezer. And some jars of weed in the freezer to do a 2nd wash. The last small buds I harvested - I had 3 monster photos, harvested tops, let bottoms grow longer - were dried less and still keep near 60, the first 12 or so jars are reading at 58 with Bovedas in the entire time. They were at 60 for a while. Your RH might go up some with time after jarring. I have a small scale from amazon that I bought to weigh the pug's supplements and ingredients when I was making his food, it weighs up to a pound and down to 1/10th gram. I paid $20-something, several years ago. It's accurate, any US dollar bill weighs a gram, a nickel weighs 5 grams, if you need to check a scale for accuracy.

I harvested some buds several weeks ago. After drying, the humidity after several days in jars was in the low 50s. I then added 62 Boveda packs. At first I thought they weren’t working, but after about 4 days the humidity has risen to 60%. It did take longer to increase the humidity than expected.

Comment

How many plants and strain?
        Tent 1 4X4X7 VIVOSUN Tent, 2 1000W LEDS, 6in Exhaust W/ 2 18IN Carbon filters 2 inside fans, Cool mist humidifier, Fox Farms Ocean Forest, FF Nutes
        2 BCN Critical XXL, 2 Blueberry Gum, 2 Hindu Kush all in Flower Autos

Tent 2 "3x3 IPower Tent 1000w LED 4IN Exhaust w/ 2 14 in carbon filters 2 inside fans Cool mist humidifier Fox Farm Ocean Forest" FF Nutes Clean and ready for next grow

Comment

• panalilies
          panalilies commented
          Editing a comment
          1 plant and I believe it's Amnesia Haze Auto

What are you using for bongwater? Dr. Pepper?!?

Nice haul, by the way.
        Coconut Grove
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
        32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
        Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Heh, I saw that too.

These are two of my jars after the first chopped batch was dried, I weighed each jar ~24 grams for curing. You got a nice harvest for one auto, big plant. Congrats! (I could've trimmed better, I was burned out) Click image for larger version

Name:	jars.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	512486
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Heck looks like when i got jars with buds. Nothing wrong about your trimming Puglover1

• PeterMatanzas
          PeterMatanzas commented
          Editing a comment
          Trim jail is where I don’t want to be.

• panalilies
          panalilies commented
          Editing a comment
          By the last few branches, I also skimped on making the trim 100% 😪

Puglover1, UndergroundFarmer - the bottom of my bong is blue lol but the water is dirty

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210502_161334.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	512503
        FLOWERING:
        Nova 48"x48"x80" tent
        Vivosun 4" Carbon Filter
        GH Flora Trio

Comment

I don’t have consistent success curing a full jar of cannabis. My mason jars are never more than half full.

Comment

• PeterMatanzas
            PeterMatanzas commented
            Editing a comment
            During cure, before the jar is burped, I gently rotate it a few times before opening the lid. If the jar’s full the pot won’t move around, the pot won’t give up any breathing space if I can’t rotate it. This being said, I have no scientific evidence to back up my claim that a half full jar is better. There’s no research on this of course since just about all cannabis research is in a nascent stage.

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I read about so many mold issues and warnings that I think I overdried before jarring so I gave them more company in the jars, but I always shook or rolled them to make sure nobody was getting too close to each other.

• PeterMatanzas
            PeterMatanzas commented
            Editing a comment
            This neighbor comes over with his flowers and they are brown, and smell odd. His flowers were so crammed tight in a jar they couldn't breathe and hence, brown nearly moldy pot.

It is truly liberating to have more bud than you know what to do with, isn't it? My storage closet hit 12 jars after a few grows but seems to have levelled off at around 8 after harvest and consumption (and gifting) have balanced out. Oh what a feeling!

Congratulations on a fine harvest, but I'm actually more curious about that prodigious bookshelf in the background. I'm a confirmed bookish nerd and my walls are covered with wit and wisdom of authors past & present. What's your study panalilies?
          My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
          I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
          Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

• panalilies
            panalilies commented
            Editing a comment
            I have a couple people that wouldnt mind some jars, but they live 8 hours away and I told them they have to wait for the curing to reach peak anyway lol. My house didnt have WIFI until I turned 16 so a majority of my books are about teen romance and sci-fi types. I have maybe 3-5 books Id consider "adult" on that shelf. Bonus- my dad built the shelves into the wall for me when I bought my house a few months ago

• grouchyoldman
            grouchyoldman commented
            Editing a comment
            A love of reading leads to a life of pleasurable learning!

-Thus Spaketh a literate geezer!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X