Is this a magnesium diffiency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Is this a magnesium diffiency

So this is almost the end of my 6th week and I had had high PH problems last week, i fixed my PH and nutrients and feeding schedule, and now they appear to have something going on. What is this and how can I fix it? Is there a natural way to fix like lowering the PH. Or something that doesn’t require me going to the hydroponic store? (This is bubblegum strain)

Hydro?, what nutrients and supplements are you currently feeding? R/O or plain water, are you using Cal Mag?
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      I use fox farm happy frog soil, I give them floratrio and calmag with 6.5 ph tap water

You have nutrient lockout. It appears as a magnesium deficiency and it is, but the magnesium is present in your grow medium. The plant can’t access the nutrients it needs. If you’ve waited a week after adjusting pH to proper levels and the problem continues you’re going to have to flush.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      A week ago I cutout all my nutrients and fixed my PH. I feed them plain water all of last week, this week I’ve been giving them 2mg Of all 3 fluratrio. And 2mg of calmag. They weren’t really growing much last week so i started giving them nutrients at the start of the week, and now they are just droopy, clawed and edges are turning yellow... Should I stop the nutrients and feed them only 3 times this week normal PH water?

• PeterMatanzas
      PeterMatanzas commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, stop feeding nutrients. You'll have to wash out the nutrients in the soil and adding nutrients is adding to the problem. EDIT: water with plain water at 6.1 to 6.3 . Give them water when they need it, dont use a schedule for watering. Lift the pot to check on dryness.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you a bunch! Will definitely do everything recommended. Hopefully these will go back to normal by the end of next week

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X