Sharpened My Axe...I'm going in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharpened My Axe...I'm going in!

I decided it's down to instinct at this point. 139 days from sprout on 3 Critical mass photo from seed plus 1 clone from top. This is the clone and
    I'm starting with her although all are looking the same. All the green is sucked out of the sugar leaves and the trichomes are mostly
    cloudy with a very few ambers mixed in. Nothing has changed with them in a week so I'm going strictly by instinct as this is my first ever
    from sprout to harvest. It is what it is and I'll take what I've got. I was looking for a neon sign that said 'cut me, I'm ready' but it ain't
    gonna happen and I'm done with this grow. First 100+ degree weekend here so my next seed drop will be mid August for a New Year
    harvest. If I get 4 or more oz from these 4 plants, I'll be happy with it and the learning experience I've gained. All of you from newb
    to master have taught me something so I thank you all for that. I'll still check in through dry and cure and a final weight tally, smoke
    report. I've done a little smoke testing already so I'm confident that I'll be happy after cure.

Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Please sir be gentle on them.

So far I sample 2 strains. A little bit of Kali 47 and Mazar Kush. As for the other strain (Kali China) I'm no hurry with her I already know her potency.

Happy for ya !!
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

How about some pics!?

Comment

100+ Wow! That's hot! We probably won't even see that hot all summer here. Stay cool man, good luck trimming. I'll send good vibes that you make your goal
        Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
        I like weed and science.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X