Harvest or wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest or wait

One of my plants seems to have all orange hairs and the leaves are dying at the bottom. Harvest or wait? Pics soon.

Never mind. Trichomes are almost milky around.

Comment

Read through this. All the info you need is there.
      Harvesting cannabis at the right time is just as important as how you grow the plant. Harvest marijuana buds too soon and you lose potency and yields; too late and you can end up making a batch of sleep medicine. Learn how to harvest at the perfect time, every time! Here's what you need...
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I’ve read that several times. It was a fear of something being wrong with the plant. All good.

this is my 2nd account here. I was a member for a long time.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          What was your name in the other account ?

Jb4point0

Something happened and it ended up with thousands of notifications and I can’t open the page to check them.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          You subscribed to the main page. So everything anyone posts creates a notification. I think. Post some pics of your plant. I don’t judge by trichomes. I like to wait until the bud itself swells and gets hard

Ok incoming.

Comment

Here they are. The first pic is the one I’m considering chopping. Lots of dark hairs. The rest are a combination of it and it’s sis.
          Attached Files

Comment

Also the 3rd pic is the one up for consideration. Bottom leaves are dying and it’s lightening in color(leafs)

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              I think you could harvest now. Or you could wait a few more days. Touch the buds and if they feel hard and you can’t bend the bud (gently) then i would harvest tomorrow. Trichomes will continue to turn amber as it dries and cures

9fingerleafs i took it down just now. It will dry on the quicker side here in Utah. I’ll update when I sample it sober. I’m always so high…..

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X