Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pre 98 bubba

Hello everyone.

I am a long time follower he website, but this is my first post.

I have three pre 98 bubba kush babies that are stalling pretty hard compared to the blue dream cross i started at the same time.

The water here does have fouride which was used for the first 4-5 waterings, since then ive started using water that has been "off gassed" with little results.

I didnt suspect the ph at first bc my blue dream babies dont seem to mind the water here at all.

Any pro tips on proper care for kush babies is welcome and needed!

Thanks for your time and consideration

Hello djspaceghost just this morning i put a pre 98 bubba kush into my wet towel along with a 3 run homer. Anyhoo....i would next time the pot feels light by lifting it, when you water give it a very light feeding of N just a teaspoon in 16oz of your gassed off water. That's what i'd do. I know i know they are young but photos can tolorate a little N even a layer of worm casing over the top watered in would work. Just don't over water wait till pot feels light. Good Luck
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Welcome to this forum djspaceghost - to me it looks like it wants more light. But we don't know what you have cuz you haven't told us your whole story.?
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X