Wrinkled dark green leaves with lighter streaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrinkled dark green leaves with lighter streaks

I've been growing this sunset sherbert in a pot with standard garden compost. Gave it a little drink of Bio-Grow a couple of weeks ago. The newer growth has become wrinkled and you can see light markings on the leaves. The other plants (different strains) have been absolutely fine and have had the same care and feeding. I decided to flush her and then let the growing medium completely dry out and have not fed since. She is still growing but doesn't look very happy.

I haven't brought any PH tests kits yet as have never had any issues with PH before but I have only grown Autos in the past. She has been under basic grow lights and outside when it is sunny and warm.

Any ideas?

From the "Plant Problems" link at the top of the page.
    Does your plant have "the claw?" The talon-like leaves that are bent at the ends are a sign that your plant may have nitrogen toxicity. Learn how to fix it.

Cannabis leaf edges and tips turning yellow? Copper deficiency can cause dark, shiny leaves with purple or blue undertones. Learn how to spot and treat it!

Phosphorus deficiencies cause dark splotches on leaves and can appear at the bottom of the plant on some of the oldest leaves. Learn to spot & fix the issue.

Do check the PH.

Comment

• chickinlickin
      chickinlickin commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah thanks, I didn't think it was too much N because I haven't had any leaf burn but now I've read that first article I think you are right. Looks pretty spot on. Thanks

And also look for a larger container
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X