Leave going weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leave going weird

Hi troops. I’m in my second grow. I’m using biobizz all mix, using 600w ballast . These are autos. I’ve noticed that the leaves look like they may have been eaten could anyone help with suggestions. Thanks very much ps. These are in week 3 from seed haven’t gave nutrients yet. Ps I did let the heat get upto 38 centigrade for 2 hours by mistake. I’m in uk don’t know if that makes a difference.

Doesn't look so bad - yet - keep your eyes open underneath the leaves for the nasty critters.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I'm pretty sure those are the result of leaf eating/cutting bugs. Look around for ants, caterpillars, or any other insects.

Comment

Took the leaves off and woke up to it happened again. As I say I’m very new to this. Is there any thing I should do/use

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Well you have a burrowing bug problem in the soil, could be one of those roley poley centipede types. Work on it

• azorahai
          azorahai commented
          Editing a comment
          There's no need to take the leaves off, they aren't infected in any way and they'll still work just fine. Just keep trying to isolate that bug.

Any suggestions for what to use. I’m uk based. Thanks

Comment

• azorahai
          azorahai commented
          Editing a comment
          That depends on the type of insect. I'd try to isolate their grow space as much as possible to prevent any more insects from coming in, and check in with them regularly to try to find the culprit. I would bet it's not an infestation or anything like that, it's probably just one or two bugs hanging around.
          You could try removing the pots from where they are, and cleaning the space thoroughly before putting them back. If that doesn't help, then they are either in the pots or finding their way inside your grow space somehow.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X