Doesnt seem healthy to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesnt seem healthy to me

My seedlings popped today and i dont like the colour too much. Alsothe midle one popped 13 hours ago and its at the same position . Dont know what is happening . Iam a little bit aware of the soil
    Attached Files

They are that color when they first pop a lot of the time.Get them under some light and they should green up in no time.
    640 watt hlg quantum board
    320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
    300 watt mars hydro sp3000
    150 watt hlg quantum board
    100 watt spider farmer led x2
    organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
    Water only i don't check ph
    6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      Oo good to hear it but why the midle one is looking left . Shis like that 13 hours now

• DeadlyFruit
      DeadlyFruit commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet if you were to very very gently give it a small pull you would find the remnants of the seed stuck to the end of the leaf, keeping it pulled over. With that said I would advise not to do this and wait for it to come up on its own. If the seed is stuck on it just leave it for now. It is really easy to pull the whole top off the sprout and kill it. Usually the seeds come off on their own, but even if it doesn’t it is just a cotyledon leaf and will likely soon die and fall off on its own anyways. If it isn’t a stuck seed I still wouldn’t worry about it. Think about people training plants - you bend them over and tie them down and the end of it immediately turns upward. As soon as your plant gets strong enough it will force its way up toward the lights.

Cloud is right and make sure you don't overwater them at the beginning.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Well I might be old school but for me it's important to start my seedling with moisture before saturation. At least they have a better chance to recuperate .... Roots need oxygen like you and me.

• azorahai
      azorahai commented
      Editing a comment
      Tbh most of my experience is with clones, but since my seedlings were all grown in a mix with 50% perlite, I never felt they suffered from lack of oxygen. What I did do when I germinated my first seeds was underwater them because "overwatering" was something everyone said I should avoid, and they suffered a lot because of it lol

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yes also the size of the pot matters when it comes to saturate your plants. In my IMHO.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X