Dense bud hurvesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Dense bud hurvesting

Now completed a year of study and several grows. Although I’ve had some good harvest lately, still not getting those solid dense buds I dream about. I’ve learned how to get big buds- see pics, no to over water, not too much nutrients, not too much heat, 40-50% humidity for flowering to keep perfect environment. But still not getting those dense buds? Can one of you experienced growers fill me in on this one more detail for the curing process for this beautiful gorilla glue auto grown in coco-loco soil?
    Attached Files

It looks like you're doing everything right. That leaves genetics. Some of the hardest buds I have had lately was Blackjack by Nirvana. I just finished the jar that has been curing for 2 years. BTW I'm very impressed by your ass kicking bud.

Comment

• Brianm
      Brianm commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you kingfish, it over stretched to 5’ due to inexperience when 1st put into flower stage, plus I top the auto GG because it was so healthy and kept light too far away during stretch. It may had been shorted, fatter and denser if I had light closer back then.

That sure is not looking like my GG#4 yours is bigger colas. All mine are rock hard cotton balls so far. Great job
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Brianm
      Brianm commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you SoOrbudgal, this was such a healthy plant at start that I topped it to create 2 main colas. My inexperience at time, I left light too far away and plant did go 2 mains but grow up to 5’. A GREAT harvest of 6 jars but hoping the buds will harden/dense up during cure? Thanks for comment 😊

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X