Grow Journal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow Journal?

I decided to do a grow journal for my 2nd grow. Let me know if you guys have any recommendations or if you notice anything!

So far with day one- I dont have the seedling in my tent as I still have 4 or so more days of my last grow on a 18/6 light schedule and not enough room for this seedling to reach any light. I have a light pointed at it that gets very hot so temperature isnt a worry for me. Im feeding filtered water with a 6-6.5 pH (using paper method, digital meter gets here later today) out of a squirte bottle every few hours or if the soil appears dry. I have no idea how much water the seed needs so im just going by guess.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210426_122300.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	2.63 MB
ID:	510846Click image for larger version

Name:	20210426_132557.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	2.23 MB
ID:	510847
    FLOWERING:
    Nova 48"x48"x80" tent
    Mother Earth Groundswell Soil
    Vivosun 4" Carbon Filter
    GH Flora Trio
    EnjoYield 1000W LED Grow Light 3x3ft with Timer Dimmable
    Current Grow: GC-Critical Purple Auto x2, ILGM- AH x2, NL x1

Hello and so far so good. When watering new tiny sprouts just water with your squirt bottle like you did but smaller amount for now. And wait till tomorrow todo it again. This helps the plant dig root down and they do not like alot of water right now just moist. Weed seedlings get rot until they are at least a week old just enough of a small circle, no food at all for them right now. That's it sit and watch
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• panalilies
      panalilies commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I put a plastic pitcher over the seedling to act as a makeshift humidity dome. I did have the seed in a solo cup for a couple days, but moved it over to the pot I'm going to keep it in (before the sprout broke soil) so I have a less chance of damaging it when it has more roots. It's hard to not water the little thing, but I'll let it be for the rest of the night!

Looks like a good start. Like SoOrbudgal said be super careful when watering seedling. I just a large plastic tip syringe (60ml) for my seedlings. But when I'm germinating the seeds I water the whole pot and keep a clear solo cup over them for the first week. This help keep the humidity high. After a week I remove the cup so they don't get soggy and rot.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I think I finally got my Grow tent and my Drying room to the optimal temps-

Name:	Screenshot_20210429-130819_Govee Home.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	464.4 KB
ID:	511867
      FLOWERING:
      Nova 48"x48"x80" tent
      Vivosun 4" Carbon Filter
      GH Flora Trio

Comment

Week 2, Day 1-

Name:	20210503_074211.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	2.42 MB
ID:	512666
        FLOWERING:
        Nova 48"x48"x80" tent
        Vivosun 4" Carbon Filter
        GH Flora Trio

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          When i blow up your pic i already see dark color pheno in center, true blueberry i guess ? I've not grown a true blueberry. I'll be watching

• panalilies
          panalilies commented
          Editing a comment
          Im excited to see some dark coloring!

SoOrbudgal - I noticed my plants little leaf was half curled this morning, and has since mostly un-curled. Why do you think this could have happened? Other than that, does the little girl look okay?

Name:	20210504_095008.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	512886
        FLOWERING:
        Nova 48"x48"x80" tent
        Vivosun 4" Carbon Filter
        GH Flora Trio

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Perhaps that light maybe too hot? I know you don't want it to stretch too much. Also may of watered too large circle ? I have 2 just poked out like yours yesterday. I just give maybe 5 tablespoons of water every other day. But heck you know really what to do your last harvest was great. I have a little skinny t-5 stand and a CFL which i can't get real close with it gets too warm. I'm struggling with space right now also in tents.

• panalilies
          panalilies commented
          Editing a comment
          I did take off a tinted humidity dome that had been on for a couple days yesterday, maybe the sudden intense light made it unhappy. Im not sure how I managed to grow such a nice plant last time, I winged it on a lot of stuff. I raised the light and I moved the fan to blow over the top of the pot so maybe it'll cool it down. I may have over watered it, Im still not good at finding out how much and when. I think the round leaves are dying they are more yellow than green. I know they are supposed to die off, but I hope its not too soon. I have a 4x4 tent but have decided to devote my attention to only 1 plant at a time (unless these seeds I ordered get here this week, Ill make an exception). I need to think about drying space and curing space when doing plants, very little room for more than the 1st plant/grow gave me.

TBH Ive had 2 seeds not grow past week 2 and 1 plant died when I tried transplanting it in the veg state. Ive had more dead plants than alive ;-;

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X