Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kali 47 strain

Kali 47 is a nice cross between a Kali mist and AK-47

Kali A almost pure sativa. Origin: Colombian, Thai, Cambodian Sativa, and Afghani Indica. edit - I meant Kali Mist

AK-47 A Sativa dominant. Origin: Thai, Mexican, Afghani, and Colombian.

Yep maybe a sampler later on. So get use to see in pics some of my last grow strains in the weeks to come.

Cheers,
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 04-26-2021, 09:46 PM.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

ACE is a preferred breeder

Click image for larger version

Name:	Farmbuck-ACE.jpeg
Views:	151
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	510854

Attached Files
    Last edited by PeterMatanzas; 04-26-2021, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• PeterMatanzas
      PeterMatanzas commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven't, not the original, the only ACE I have in the garden today is one Violeta. It's a favorite.

I have high expectations for these seeds as these guys have terrific credentials. One of their breeders is very active on icmag so you can talk to them, that's helpful. They also provide lab reports on their grows and post them on ... I think it's kwikseeds or aceseeds dot org

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      You mean Dubi ? One of my next choice it will be their Bubba Hash.

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL That's great!

aha. Yes, Dubi. We have a common interest in these strains then. edit, I see I hit the wrong editor here

Farmbuck - what's the affect of those flowers and what is the terpene taste? The Kali / AK47

Comment

• PeterMatanzas
      PeterMatanzas commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice link there on icmag! Oh, kwik is Real Seeds. I am thinking off the top of my head.

• PeterMatanzas
      PeterMatanzas commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there a sandalwood scent to that Kali?

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      You mean Kali 47 ? She is not cure yet but she has an aroma of green tea well that's what wife say. Me it's a hint of fruity flavour, a bit of a tutti frutti gum. So it's too early yet.

Nice looking buds....looks Sativa-ish and Land Racey You're like a grandpa with new grand kid photos....only with your pics we actually want to see them
    Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
    I like weed and science.

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Well thank you sir !! As a grand-papa I wish I could see more often my little ones. Hope for all of us we will return to a bit of normality once most of us are vaccinated.

I'm sorry for the above sentence but it's reality also.

Yeah she is very sativa with a combination of both strains 70% to be exact.
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 04-26-2021, 03:44 PM.

They sure look tasty my friend. I'll have to check around the interweds to see if they have them in auto form. I'd like to give them a shot but I don't grow photos.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      PLreef Sir may I suggest their AK-47 auto from Serious Seeds (Almost the original from the 80's). I'm still waiting for their Kali Mist strain. A bit pricy but..... well worth it. And by now you should know I like the Kali strain right ?

I've seen the AK-47 autos. That one won't be an issue to find but kali stains got me intrigued. I'll keep my eye out for them.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X