Everything set to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything set to go

Well i am two days into germination and both kickass and gnomo auto have sprouted. Skung and micromachine note yet but i am waiting . 11 lt fabric pots 25 % perlite 10 % worm castings and a general use soil from a local shop. Got biogrow, biobloom, top max and calmag from biobizz if anything needed my digital new ph meter and we have 14 hours of daylight and temps 55-59 f during night and 71 -86 f during day. Alsogot some big 10 lt plastic bottles cut them and i will put them as homemade greenhouse for first weeks. Idont thing i am going to do lst as i am e new grower and i dont wanna mess it up so i will let them grow naturally.

Thenks for the help hope i have some nice smoke for winter
    Attached Files

Good start - don't give em any nutes for the first 2 weeks.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Canuck147 My Aero-Garden started autos have been in pots for a week last night. They need watering today or tmrw, should I only use pH'd water or add calmag? They're in 3 gal fabric pots, I watered with calmag water before putting the starts in the pots. And I still have the twins situation to deal with, feel like I got hit by a truck today. I'm down a fan, need to shop and order, struggling with RH but they're growing fine so far. Thanks.

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just water Puglover1

Way to go Giannhs how are you keeping them when they sprout? Are you using small light till they get large enough to go outside?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats what i am asking in my next post

OK Giannhs sure if that's the only LED or light source for seedlings go ahead. Make sure it's not too hot hold your hand under it about where your sprouts would be if too hot after 20seconds then you know it may be too hot dry out the leaf/burn. If they stretch too much an they don't look like they are getting fried move them closer. Do this for 2wks, then take them for a slow introduction to outside where they are gonna be grown for few days move them indoors and outside to acclimate.

Greece such a grand country. Great sunshine not tooo hot move into shade if it does. You got this and good luck to you

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you thing if i put it in 24 hour light for the first two weeks and then slowly introduse it to the outdoor light shedule would be a problem?

No problem with auto flowers Giannhs good questions

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X