Bad case of ETS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad case of ETS

I harvested my last few dark devils the other day and my tent has been sitting empty. Made me kinda sad. Nothing to check up on after work. No sound from the fans and exhaust fan, no blinding lights. I contracted ETS in a bad way. It's rough.
    .SSSIOOOOOOOOOOO I decided I needed a remedy. Tonght I planted 8 White Lights auto fems(from 420newguy) in used 3 gallon fabric pots I had kicking around.
    Soil, Im using is coast of maine "Stonington blend" but dead center of each pot I put about 5 cups of coast of maine seed starter. This should help the new seed get the right about of nutrient and not get full strength nutes from the Stonington blend right off the bat. I don't want to stunt them in any way.
    Lights, Growers Choice Roi 680e. It's a freaking beast of a light!
    Nutrient, not dead set on what ill use. Maybe Technaflora.

So I just made a small hole about 3/4" deep and dropped my beans directly in the hole, watered lightly. Now I wait.....
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Damn I haven't finish cleaning the "grow room" and you got me started !!!!!!

DAMN YOU MARY JANE !!!

On a serious note, looking forward to follow you @PLreef.

Happy growing sir..!
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      I spent hours cleaning the tent yesterday. I couldn't wait to get a new grow started!

Yeah, more or less the same thing happened to me. But I have a thought. Are we somehow sufficiently under the influence we have become a symbiont of the plant and essential to its propagation?
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm pretty sure we're under the influence.......

• TOKABIGONE
      TOKABIGONE commented
      Editing a comment
      I willingly sold myself into slavery to this most gorgeous of lady plants. Sometimes they reward me! Sorry to hear about your ETS but it sounds like you have found the right medicine.

• Catfish22
      Catfish22 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, everyone appears sufficiently stoned.

SoOrbudgal it's gonna take more than one shitty grow to stop me!
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

As of this morning 5 out of 8 popped out of the soil. Hopefully the rest will be out by the time I come home from work.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X