My apology.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My apology.

Sorry for my rude behaviour yesterday dear growers but this troll was the straw that broke the camel's back. My anxiety and my mood took over me. I know that all of us are going thru crazy time right now.

So please accept my apologies and I will accept your advice to ignore this person.

FarmBuck
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Good for you being the bigger man. You are highly respected here and you light up the board with all your beautiful photos.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      To SoOrbudgal and all others I'm not the best and the most knowledgeable grower either I know that . BUT you have taught me soooo many ways to grow. Yes like growing Autoflowers and much more... I love the plant and I can't help it lollll Here I found that we share a common ground and it's a passion of growing our "medicinal" beautiful plant called Cannabis.

Hi Farmbuck You belong here and are appreciated. Did you ever have auto twins? These girls were 'born' yesterday. Not sure what I'm going to do with them, the pots were planted a week ago tonight and need watering. Feast or famine
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Farmbuck Do you think trying to get the small one out would hurt the big one? I was thinking about getting it into a peat or solo cup for now (waiting on more medium ingredients to fill another pot) then grow it outside when the temps are right, just to compare. But I don't want to hurt the tall one.

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok I'm not an expert but here what i would do. I would use a small spoon and remove the soil around the small one (dig around it) at least 2 inches. Prepare your cup in advance. Try to see the root if you can. Pull slowly and gently and stop to see if it's loose. If so maybe use a tweezer to remove it completely and plant it in your cup.

Or maybe this: https://savvygardening.com/chopstick...ith-seedlings/

Good Luck! Puglover1
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 04-24-2021, 04:24 PM.

• DeadlyFruit
      DeadlyFruit commented
      Editing a comment
      I would just snip it if you don’t want to harm the other one. With that said I admit to going to great lengths to salvage plants I should just be snipping because I feel so guilty about it. Same thing when I am thinning rows of carrots and such. I am such a sap.

PS glad you won’t be leaving us Farmbuck. In the new world trolls are something you can’t escape. Not sure what people get out of intentionally baiting other people but it is what it is. It’s one of the reasons I am usually more of a lurker than participant on most forums like this, but this is more of a community so better to get rid of the trolls than let them get rid of us.

That's absolutely the last straw man. Now you owe us all precisely 23 homemade hash pics.
    Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Floopydoop LOL You're putting me in a tough spot here my friend. First you need to be patience. Making "artisanal" hashish takes some time. So is Mazar Kush a good contender than the Kali strains ? I've made my mind. I'm just curious about your choice non ?

No problem at all Farmbuck I don't blame anyone for loosing their cool these days...I thought nothing of it, other than a bit of entertainment. LOL. You're a decent man for posting this note though....considering you're satan and all Plus, you're a regular, don't even think about leaving. We ain't done learning from you yet...or is it vise-versa
    Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
    I like weed and science.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X