• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you george66

• george66
    commented on 's reply
    Im having another crack at Royal dwarf cos the last one hermed on me.Touch wood all going good so far,just starting to flower,although this time il be watching it closer than ever.

• ImDrMonkey
    replied
    I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t crazy. I water about 3 times a week. I use the pick up the pot method. Thanks everyone. I didn’t want to hurt my yield.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    george66 can i ask what strain of dwarf auto your growing?

• MagicMike66
    replied
    That’s the point of a fabric pot. Better air to the roots

Leave a comment:

• george66
    replied
    Fabric pots dry out quiker because they can breathe.

Leave a comment:

• gbauto
    replied
    Originally posted by ImDrMonkey View Post
    Do fabric pots increase the amount/frequency of watering? I’m thinking it does? My girls are in flower, I feel I can water them every day instead of letting them wait a day or so…. Anyone?
    A simple tool I use to know 'when' to water is to pick up the plant.
    In a 3 or 5 gallon bag, the weight of water used will be quite noticeable from saturated to dry.

Leave a comment:

• PeterMatanzas
    commented on 's reply
    It's good to dry out

• DeadlyFruit
    replied
    I believe they do dry out quicker than regular pots (not a bad thing). I water smaller amounts but daily and give them a large plain watering once a week but I think I am in the minority. If I were growing in soil instead of coco I would water less frequently.

Leave a comment:

• ImDrMonkey
    replied
    Even with my fan pointed basically at my pots? I use a box fan in a spare room to circulate air.

Leave a comment:

• PRIMO
    replied
    In coco,yes in soil twice a week is plenty. You wanna let em dry out a little for a breath of air in between watering's

Leave a comment:

• ImDrMonkey
    started a topic Fabric pots and watering

Fabric pots and watering

Do fabric pots increase the amount/frequency of watering? I’m thinking it does? My girls are in flower, I feel I can water them every day instead of letting them wait a day or so…. Anyone?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X