Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I ready to harvest after the 2 week Flush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on smoking your own grown panalilies Feels good, doesn't it? You have some savable trim in your dish. Check the jar regularly for a bit, the buds will feel less dry after they're in there together. With your new drying tent and your other tent/equipment you should have some nice options for your next grows.
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you read about Boveda packs? Or other ways to try to rehydrate when in jars? A glass jar, even a used clean one like from Spaghetti sauce, would probably be better than the plastic popcorn tubs. I have a dr appt, be around more later (to kill a baby). GL!

• panalilies
      panalilies commented
      Editing a comment
      I have, Ive read a lot of mixed reviews about the packs so Ive been here and there about them. I left these little nugs in the plastic since I actually plan on smoking it and leaving the colas for the curing process. I bought glass mason jars and they are ready to use, Im just waiting for the small hydrometers to get in so I can track the deets. I dont really see any other ideas on how to raise humidity in the jars other than the packs, do you know of any simple ways? My dr appt isnt until 4pm, I got a late one today

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      There are suggestions on here. I think lemon rinds or the whole fruit inside for a while helps. You can search Lemons and a few posts would probably come up, or do a rehydrating search. It's hot here today but not very humid, supposed to storm tonight. Next humid day I'm going to open my cured jars to let some humidity in then close them up with new lids and put most in another dark spot. My pantry wants its shelf back but it was easier to have them there for daily burping. Need to feed the beasts their suppers or I'd search for you.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X