Growing is an experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Growing is an experience

As we can't source seeds, we rely on clones. The clones we received had already started flowering?!!!!??? (IDK what they did with them?!? 😑) so I put them under 24hr lights for 14 days. But that didn't mean that everything was ok after that! It took approx 2 months from receiving them to get them in the grow room and actually start vege growth and training.. Its taken me so long to realize that training clones is a different experience from training from seed.(duh!!)
    Then I had spider mites, BEWARE ANY CLONES GIVEN TO YOU FROM FRIENDS!!! TRULY!
    Cannabis Spider mites are Super Tenacious Buggers! Horrible, horrible things that you do not want to experience.
    It's been a running battle with them and though I THINK Ive beaten them, only time will tell..😬
    This is my latest grow... I can't wait till I can source seeds to grow from but until then, I can only imagine how it could be easier regarding training.
    (7 plants, unknown,(apparently from Amsterdam 😉), coco lite, 1 600w hps in vege/ x2 hps in flowering)
    p.s. I am super happy with these babies, their leaves look awesome!! (Meaning they are happy..😊, last grows, I had lots of different colors happening in the leaves.,)
    Attached Files

I think they need a sleep time, I do 20/4 for reveg.
    So why cant you get seed?

Comment

Sorry for late, late, late reply.... I'm in NZ and with Covid going on, no one is supplying to our place..😊 (to be completely truthful, the 4 sites i looked at weren't... 😆)
      I'm sure 20/4 works but this was my first time re-vegging and what I'd read about the subject said to do 24 for 10-14 days..
      Before this, I didn't know that it was possible!!
      In the last run of budding now and I'm proud of how they're looking!!
      Cheers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X