Please help, Plant drooping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Please help, Plant drooping

This is my plants 5th week in, and the past week they havent been growing at a good pace, if at all any growth. I discovered my PH i was giving was high at 8.0 for about 2 weeks of feeding. This then caused issues but 2 days ago I started making sure their PH was atleast 6.3. This is their 3rd day of being fed normal 6.3 water, and my biggest plant is starting to droop. I cant tell if they are overwatered or underwatered or just dying. I stuck my finger about 3 inches deep into the soil, and at the tip of my finger i felt a little bit of moist dirt. I watered them around 8am this thursday. They were looking good when I watered them, and then they went to sleep and ever since then my biggest plants been drooping badly. The rest have 0 to none growth. What do I do here, i dont wanna lose these. ( My 2 lights are 100W per light, and I have them on 75% power 12-14 inches above the top of the plants.) I have no temp problems, humidity usually 30%-65%. Should I water them, and how much? And should I give nutrient to help them out. Like i said this is their 3rd day of getting their PH fixed, may be too early for nutrients

Im starting to think they may be having root problems and the high PH didnt help. What should I do now? How much should I water and how to help roots

Comment

I lift the pots, if they are lite I water, if they are heavy I dont. BTW I like to use "Voodoo Juice" for root health.
      What is the runoff PH?
      Next to last pic gets blurry before I can zoom in, but do a bug check!

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        How much voodoo juice should i put in my 5 gallon water bucket to feed

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        And I dont know the runoff PH yet, will check that

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Tested runoff ph just now and its 6.1

Just tested my runoff, it is 6.1ph. Not too sure whats happening

Comment

So 6.3 going in 6.1 coming out, maybe raise it to 6.8 going in, then 6.5-6.8.
        The amount of Voodoo Juice is on the label but it would be about a tablespoon, it is not a nutrient so it wont burn anything.

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds good, ill definitely look into getting some of that though. I did a big flush on the plants this morning. I was worried the water wasn’t reaching far enough to the bottom roots due to the top soil being dry and water running right off. Now the plants are pretty droopy, but they did shoot up for about 5 hours after all that watering. Now im going to let them be for about 2 days and see what that does to them, possibly alot of salt buildup and nitrogen was in the bottom of the pot

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X