🐌 snail invasion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! 🐌 snail invasion

My plant has roughly a month to go before harvest, things r getting exciting- HOWEVER iv noticed there have been a few buds shrivel up and somehow seem to be covered in a shiny slimy clear substance , and a few leaves have been eaten - iv seen snails out there and I was wondering if anyone knows any good tricks to keep the snails off my plant before they devour the entire thing πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜°

Not sure about snails but a little dish of beer will bring the slugs all in for a final swim before they head for the light at the end of the tunnel!

Comment

Easy. I use this technique in my veggie garden. I'll take solo cups and bury them to ground level. Pour beer into each one half way. Over night the snails and slugs party all night like drunken slobs. All sorts of crazy debauchery going on. Snails gone wild film crew is on site. Just nuts. But as the sun comes up and the party come to a close many of our sluggy snail friends realize they can't swim and end up in the cup of beer, dead as a door nail. Empty and repeat. True story. I've seen the videos......
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2Γ— Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

🀣I love the way you guys gave me those tips!! Gave me a good laugh and taught me a lesson or two !! Thanks heaps guys - look forward to keeping the party off my plant πŸ‘

Comment

Got the bastards!!! THNX SO MUCH FOR THE TIP!! All I had was a cheap bottle of passion pop champagne that my daughter never drank rofl - 🐌 snails loved it πŸ‘πŸ‘
          Attached Files

Comment

• DeadlyFruit
            DeadlyFruit commented
            Editing a comment
            It always surprises me how well that little tip works with slugs, and now I know it works with snails as well!

• Floopydoop
            Floopydoop commented
            Editing a comment
            Insects are rude. They don't even have receptors in their brainbits to appreciate cannabis. Just greedy leaf muncher bastards.

Come mid summer my flower beds have a dozen or so cups of beer buried all over. Some mornings I wake up to dozens of them. Kinda gross. Lol Im happy it working for you.
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2Γ— Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL brewery yard not weed smell yard LOL

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X