9 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9 weeks

Hello everyone I’m new here and hope everybody is doing well... Leeroy here is my first ever attempt (usually ppl go for gals names yet I dunno why I called mine Leeroy ) it’s 9 weeks into flowering... do youall think it’s time to harvest?

Thanks

Soil / Viperspectra P1500

Congrats, Leeroy is defo in the harvest window! Lots of cloudy trichs and some amber but it’s unclear if those are from the leaves or the buds? The leaves will change much quicker. If you’re looking for couch lock I’d give them another week ish with just plain ph water until harvest. Be sure to show us those harvest pics 👍🏻

Comment

I’ve never been very good at seeing ambers - I have some problems with my colour vision so I’m going to blame it on that.MagicMike66 which photo do you see the ambers in? I generally go with a combo of cloudy trichs which seem easier to see and darkened pistils (if I don’t see ambers), otherwise I’d be letting them grow forever.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicMike66 View Post
        Congrats, Leeroy is defo in the harvest window! Lots of cloudy trichs and some amber but it’s unclear if those are from the leaves or the buds? The leaves will change much quicker. If you’re looking for couch lock I’d give them another week ish with just plain ph water until harvest. Be sure to show us those harvest pics 👍🏻
        Thanks buddy I will wait a few days and observe the trichs.... will post pics of the harvest as soon as they are ready 👌🏼

Comment

Originally posted by DeadlyFruit View Post
          I’ve never been very good at seeing ambers - I have some problems with my colour vision so I’m going to blame it on that.MagicMike66 which photo do you see the ambers in? I generally go with a combo of cloudy trichs which seem easier to see and darkened pistils (if I don’t see ambers), otherwise I’d be letting them grow forever.
          Word!!! I am also bad at spotting amber trichs! Can’t see them! Maybe I’m color blind or something 😆 I also think my pistils are still not really amber, more like light brown.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I have bad eyesight also, but your shots are pretty decent. They look all milkey pretty much i bet you'd be safe to harvest anytime. Waiting a full 7 days won't hurt but i like those leaf getting all funky big sign of ready to harvest really close. Oh you'll see amber if those go 2wks more but then again what high do you want?

SoOrbudgal, thanks for your reply I really appreciate the replies and encouragement as this is my first grow and attempt ever .... on the other hand ✋🏼 Ive been smoking/ meditating/ medicating for a long time

I want the most potent high as a reply to your answer, so is this time the most potent before the amber trichs appears?

thanks

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X