The Royal Flush.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Royal Flush.

Today mark the first day of flushing. Yep this week the girls will get a royal treatment before the big departure for weed heaven... Most of the girls now have over 30% amber so lets flush the remaining nutrients.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

looking good farmbuck, what is your flush regiment? also do you wash your buds, I notice what looks like small holes in some leaves on one of the pics, bugs?

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi MuskieMan I meant nutrient deficiency I think it was calcium , look not only me but also PLreef had some issues also with PRO-MIX.

So I'm going back to my old soil.

• MuskieMan
      MuskieMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Farmbuck, the reason I chose Pro Mix was because there were no nutrients added, time release or otherwise. When I started the grow I used a high nitrogen fertilizer which burned the leaves but when I switched to Flora Nova the grow straightened right out. The only change that I would make is to use grow bags instead of plastic pots for drainage... I'm also going to start my flush this week.... How many times do you flush?

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi MuskieMan I started yesterday. So I've got 10 days left well I'll see loll they are 58 days old so if I can I want to stretch to 65 day. I flush the girls every second day with plain ph balance water.

Happy harvest MuskieMan

They are not going to weed heaven. They are now fully self-actualized and prepared to continue their existence on a different plain.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      OldManGrower Shhhhhhhhh They think they are..... But we all know they are heading toward to the guillotine in the Place de la Révolution outside of the "grow room" and then they will continue their existence on a different plain.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X