Any advice on these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any advice on these?

They look good to me. Maybe bushy? Anyone got advice on em? Or stay the course?
    Attached Files

They look great. Very pretty colors. What’s the strain?

Comment

They definitely look health. I personally would cut the fingers of or remove any fan leafs that are over a bud. And I always cut the fingers of a leaf that bushes the pistils of a bud it fucks them up. I noticed it on my first grow one bud had orange pistils while every other one had white.

Comment

They look awesome to me but I know nothing. Need input...pretty!
        Started 9/9/21: 2nd grow: Hawaii Sativa MAUI auto x 3
        Finished Grow: Critical Mass photo - fem x 3 plus 1 clone same
        Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 5 gal cloth bags
        Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
        Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw total
        Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Guano, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros, ACV for organic pH down as my filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH
        Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
        Reptile Humidifier/Fogger w/same RH controller, bottom intake fan, 6" heater
        Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.
        Old hippies never go away, they just
        Grow Their Own

My salute to all who have served
        Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Ok y’all. Bag seed. Possibly a diesel of some sort. I cannot remember. I got a million seeds in a couple ounces last year.

im using miracle gro potting mix. Yellow and green bag. I know lost of people dislike it but ive used it with success in the past. Fabric 7 gallon pots. 600w hydro crunch light. I lost count of what week I’m in of flowering because honestly, it made me impatient when they weren’t “ready on time” in the past. I used a box fan for air/exhaust. I grow in a spare bedroom.

Can someone explain what they would trim? Just whatever is covering a bud?

Comment

They look pretty good in my humble opinion. Whatever your doing, keep that shit up.
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Read the defoliation tutorial. You will understand why we defoliate

Comment

I’ve read it before. I guess my reading retention is garbage. I was kinda looking for maybe someone to point to a leaf say “this can go because…”

all good thanks everyone

Comment

Ok my friends and mentors!!!!! I have defoiled. Here are updated pictures from today. I feel like I am going to get quite a bit out of this one. Very excited. As I mentioned… this is grow 2 for me.
                  Attached Files

Comment

They look great and nice colours too. Just be careful removing a lot of leaves in flower. It can hurt yields if too much removed.

Comment

Thanks magic mike. I won’t be doing any more defoil at all. They are about 3 weeks or 4 weeks in bloom. Did that pretty big defoil and now I’ll let them explode.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X