Smoooothest Smoke Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoooothest Smoke Ever

Over last 15 months 99% of what I've smoked has been the White Widow bubble hash I make. Last year I smoked 6 or 7 joints of dispensary weed that I bought 2018 or 2019 before my first harvest. Those were rolled and waiting for when friends stopped by but the Pandemic changed everything well being they were hitting the 2 year mark I smoked them. They were decent pleasant taste good buzz but nothing really special about them. Other than those that needed to be smoked up I'd only smoked a joint from each of my grows harvests for personal testing purposes. The other day I wanted to catch a quick buzz but really didn't want hash again so went down to grab some flower. In my cabinet I have a section with a crap load of pint jars for trimming mistakes, hash and what not. In the back I found 2 jar with weed one had a few grams from my first grow I knew it was there and planned for it to get smoked at one of our cookouts this summer. The other I'm not sure how it got back there but is around 7 or 8 grams of the White Widow I harvested last spring. That shit had such a pleasant taste and other than air I have never inhaled anything so smooth it had zero harshness, no coughing and an excellent buzz. I've taken a jar from each of the 3 strains harvested from last falls grow and sat it aside to test end of November early December to see if I get similar results from a year of curing.

My Blueberry is a 2019 vintage lolll. Had some a week ago, just as potent from the day I cured it 2 yrs ago. I believe if it is properly cure and properly store in a good mason jar you don't loose much of the potency.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X