Flushing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Flushing

Hello my fellow green-fingered friends. I think I may have started flushing a bit too early so I’m wondering if I should introduce nutes again. The trichs are all milky and have been for over a week (I’ve been feeding plain ph water for that time) but the pistils on most plants still look like they got a while to go. The breeder (RQS) has also added 2 weeks to the flowering time since I got the seeds! The plants are all still pretty lush and green so I was thinking there should be enough nutes in the leaves to last them till about 10% amber. If it was you, what would you do? Thanks 👍🏻

I'd keep giving only plain water as needed until chop. If it's that close, denying it nutes will likely ensure that the plant knows it's time to shut down.
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

You could feed at 1/4 or 1/2 strength to help keep the plant going a bit longer.
      There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
      1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
      2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
      3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Trichs are milky. I'd just give it plain water like UndergroundFarmer said. RQS added 2 weeks to the flowering time?? Hahaha - I think just about every breeder's estimate of flowering duration is too short. They should all add 1 week or more.

Comment

• MagicMike66
          MagicMike66 commented
          Editing a comment
          This is fat banana I’m growing. Just finished last years harvest and it is great smoke. Week 8 (10 from flip) Tuesday next week so hopefully not much longer. Last time it i already chopped by now with amber. I’m in no rush for them to finish

• PeterMatanzas
          PeterMatanzas commented
          Editing a comment
          I have another Fat Banana in flower now, plus 4 clones I took off it, one I gave away

• MagicMike66
          MagicMike66 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry this is the 3rd time I’ve grown this. This and the last are seeds from my first hermied plants. I got (honestly) about 400+ seeds 😂

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X