420 Safety Measures

Be safe out there...

Click image for larger version

Name:	E26E2EFB-0013-409F-B872-7AA2F83ACDF5.jpeg
Views:	343
Size:	323.8 KB
ID:	507681

Equipment
    5x5x8 Gorilla Grow TentSpider Farmer SF4000AC Infinity 8” TS Fan/Carbon Filter
    ———————————————————————————————————-
    1st Grow
    Started 01 Oct 2020 • Flipped 12/12, 01 Jan 2021 • Harvested 08 Mar 2021
    Black Gold organic potting soilNature’s Living SoilCompost Tea using NLS
    Pennywise (Harlequin/Jack the Ripper) 1:1 ratio, Indica dominant, medium size plant

An ounce of prevention: control guest's access to your edibles! I shared a weak batch of gummies with friends once. Months later, they stayed over again and ate three gummies expecting similar strength from last time. I'd upped my game by then! We managed to talk the most severe case down until he finally passed out.
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Gawwd i hate when that happens
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

My wife has a hard time, still thinking since the feds haven’t legalized weed that it’s shady business, even though our state has fully legalized it and I even have a doctor’s prescription (green card). So after numerous attempts to get her to try it for her first time, she finally does. Back then I had high concentrated oil in capsules, about a rice size in each. That evening we both took one. I felt it within 30 minutes as usual, her nothing. An hour later I was a happy camper, her nothing. Another half hour nothing so she insists on taking another even though I cautioned against it. Half hour later it’s bedtime, I go to bed happy, she seems irritated.
        Next morning I asked how she’s doing and she replies, I think you overdosed me! She said she was up all night spinning in bed and that she still was and didn’t think she could go to work. But of course it was all my fault. Apparently she has a very slow metabolism.

Equipment
        5x5x8 Gorilla Grow TentSpider Farmer SF4000AC Infinity 8” TS Fan/Carbon Filter
        ———————————————————————————————————-
        1st Grow
        Started 01 Oct 2020 • Flipped 12/12, 01 Jan 2021 • Harvested 08 Mar 2021
        Black Gold organic potting soilNature’s Living SoilCompost Tea using NLS
        Pennywise (Harlequin/Jack the Ripper) 1:1 ratio, Indica dominant, medium size plant

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X