Week 7 small nugs r not???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 7 small nugs r not???

First time doing cookie kush barneys farm some issues at the start they are currently going into week 7 tomorrow and nugs are solid and frosty but just not happy with the size iv been feed using shogun and have had to treble dose as using rainwater to get right ppm have to switch to hard tap water now as all rain water is gone ffs any suggestions on getting them bigger in last couple of week they are in 15ltr autopot with airdome

Looks like they are gonna take longer than you hoped for don't cut early. Maybe remove some blocking leaf at this point get as much light to the center so if you look down on the plant you see soil. Those buds will swell alot more i think. Looks really good but remove anything that limits light. Looking real good Popeye
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I have been removing most fan leafs that where attached to stem and branches I was thinking maybe by removing to many I could be reducing the bud size as I defoliated more than previously but yeah maybe they will be a 9 _10 week finish sadly good do with some descent smoke ffs

Comment

I don’t see any orange hairs I don’t think you’re anywhere close to being done

Comment

Okay I think I might put them onto 10 week schedule in that case shogun have nuet called dragon Forse which is applied as your sole nutrition on the second last week then last week of water which makes judging time of dragon Forse application tricky Well I think I'm just going to wait until tricome are 50 50 milky clear then start the dragon Forse

Comment

Hopefully nugs have at least doubled by then wishful for triple lol

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Popeye ya know there is unsulferated old fashioned Molasses that many of us growers use in last month of grow or some use it throughout grow. I use it instead of commercial high price sugers. 1tablespoon per gal of water it's cheap and works. Oh they will swell if they are growing healthy best of luck

they look a tad dark. maybe back off on the nitrogen and see what happens. if the temps are cool or too much water they grow slower. Make sure your PH levels are correct and give them time. You may think they are ready but nature will tell you...the leaves start to yellow all over the plant when they use up the last of the nitrogen and is a sign they are ready.
            I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Thanks I will look for molasses in local health shop I kinda substituted molasses for 1ml per litre of plagron surger Royal but I shall look for a unsulfurated variety instead..yes I agree a tad dark I shall go have strength on feed bottle with hightest n hopefully tats a cure..I'm not really thinking there near ready il use my scope for that it's more the smaller bud structure I'm worried about and the swelling I presume should of occurred already but fingers crossed

Comment

What type of light are you using and what is the actual watts/ft2?

Comment

I'm using 2 600w hps and 1 is digital 1200 wats in 1.5 meter canopy

Comment

• RetiredGuy
                    RetiredGuy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not having enough light is certainly not your problem!

One of the plants seem more mature but really small nugs

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well i'm also showing smaller nugs but i'm only in the 3rd wk of flower, could of been my flip to 12/12 early in their life. Yours sure are loaded with N it looks like from the leaf no color fades yet? Some indica strains i've recently grown are just small nugs. I'm would just keep defoiliating big fans as you got less than what a month? Nothing more of the nitrogene more PK needed next round in bloom for photos. Autos i'm still adjust feed ranges. It's always something we try and figure out on grows. Just some strains do what they want and we just do a happy dance to harvest " healthy " weed, no mold or PH issues.

I got some molasses today maybe I should do a flush with some molasses and just water and then reset with lower n

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yep Popeye no more N and only if they need the water right now otherwise wait till dry then do the MOL asses LOL

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X